Skins v. Ants...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
...just stand up and applaud a bunch of no name, no chance o-linemen and running backs who are just strapping it on, lining up and pushing people around and knocking heads, may the best man on each play win.

Yeah, the Giants are not feeling it and can be understood to over look us and they'll likely come back and win but, these kids have been doing this for over a month now, from Seattle to now, they're just lining up and playing some ball.

Hell ####ing yeah! This is just fun to watch. Rex isn't mailing it in. London can't help but play his heart out. No names in the secondary. It would be great, with 17 points, if this defense just says "you know what? This is our game the rest of the day!" and start beating Eli and company up.

:buddies:

:yahoo:

This is FUN!

Rael

Supper's Ready
Embarrassing loss as a G-fan for sure. Felt bad for Eli, his throws were good. But he can't throw it AND make the catches, AND run the ball, AND stop the Redskins offense. That's what the rest of the team is supposed to be for. :lol:

I just didn't see any sense of urgency with the Giants today. Dropped passes and poor run defense were their highlights for me today. Not an excuse, just an observation. :ohwell:

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
Go Redskins!!!!!!!!!

:buddies:

Embarrassing loss as a G-fan for sure. Felt bad for Eli, his throws were good. But he can't throw it AND make the catches, AND run the ball, AND stop the Redskins offense. That's what the rest of the team is supposed to be for. :lol:

I just didn't see any sense of urgency with the Giants today. Dropped passes and poor run defense were their highlights for me today. Not an excuse, just an observation. :ohwell:

Trade him to us, will give you Grossman, Beck and Hightower..........what a deal!...........worked today and only seen the highlights, looked like his teammates may have had their heads elsewhere,....win the next 2 and you're in (I think) :buddies:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Interesting offseason coming up. We have a fair amount of picks but the wins are dropping our position BUT I foresee Allen and Shanny trading some picks for positions.

kom526

What magic? Williams was not on his way to Canton and he may just be a bust. You can't miss on LT's early in the first round. Just can't. Is Williams clearly better than Okung and Davis?

:popcorn:

I think he maybe referring to Roy Helu and Evan Royster. If Shanny could convert that RB "magic" to the QB spot, then I'd be impressed.

RGIII!!!

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
What magic? Williams was not on his way to Canton and he may just be a bust. You can't miss on LT's early in the first round. Just can't. Is Williams clearly better than Okung and Davis?

:popcorn:

Kerrigan, Helu, Williams, Riley,Hankerson,Jenkins,Hurt.......I think they have done well and hope they do again. Quit being so pessimistic........I don't know if 71 is better but I think he fits in well and will be a good one for many years; cept for the weed and all :killingme

kom526

Kerrigan, Helu, Williams, Riley,Hankerson,Jenkins,Hurt.......I think they have done well and hope they do again. Quit being so pessimistic........I don't know if 71 is better but I think he fits in well and will be a good one for many years; cept for the weed and all :killingme

#71 needs to do a little growing up on and off the field this off season.

Larry Gude

Strung Out

If it is me, I get rid of both of them ASAP. This is not a first or even second offense. They were among 11 morons who got caught and TOLD they'd be tested regularly. Among those 11 only two came up with the bright idea that they could wake and bake for the first month of the season before testing re-started.

Only two.

The Redskins can NOT be seen as the 'cash in' team. They can't be seen as the 'tolerant' team. They can't...if they want to be seen as the sober, cold hearted, single minded team that is about one and only one thing; winning.

They keep those two idiots, they will be ONE more poor decision by either of them to being gone for a year. A year. This is a short term gig, being an NFL player. This isn't a 20-30 year career. It's four on average. Guys like London Fletcher pay the price to try and stay around as long as possible. If these IDIOTS are already numerous violations into their careers, year two for Trent, 3 or four for Davis, I am sorry, they do not deserve to be here, at all, because they are about self and not team.

:shrug:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I think he maybe referring to Roy Helu and Evan Royster. If Shanny could convert that RB "magic" to the QB spot, then I'd be impressed.

RGIII!!!

I'd refer to the no names on the o line as well. THERE is some magic. Get you an army of nobodies who are happy just to be here and to hell with 71.

I swear I don't get it. Anyone can spend $100 million a year and suck. I'd trade my top picks regularly to have a mob of mid and late picks, guys who really, truly want to play football for a living.