Skins v. Packers...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
...OK.

We're 3-1, coming off a huge win, coming off a disappointing loss.

They're 4-1, coming off a bitter defeat. They've beaten the Eagles, Giants, Chargers and Vikes, losing to the Bears in a game they dominated and would have one easy if not for a bunch of turnovers.

They are the consensus #2 of the prognosticator crowd, behind Dallas, in the NFC and certainly want to get back on track. Favre is rejuvenated and they have the #6 O in the league. Their D is good, not great.

It is fair to call them the favorite but I'm just excited that we, more specifically Jason Campbell, are poised to take the next step. No doubt our D can put the hurt on Favre and slow them down. They'll have to play well to avoid us getting into a shootout which certainly favors Brett and Co.

Jason threw the ball to everybody last week and that's what the good ones do; Brady, Peyton, Favre. I mean, people get hurt and you use what you have, so, here's to a good game by JC and to what should be one of the bigger games of the first part of the NFL season.

We win this one, we enter the conversation.

HTTR!

D

dems4me

...OK.

We're 3-1, coming off a huge win, coming off a disappointing loss.

They're 4-1, coming off a bitter defeat. They've beaten the Eagles, Giants, Chargers and Vikes, losing to the Bears in a game they dominated and would have one easy if not for a bunch of turnovers.

They are the consensus #2 of the prognosticator crowd, behind Dallas, in the NFC and certainly want to get back on track. Favre is rejuvenated and they have the #6 O in the league. Their D is good, not great.

It is fair to call them the favorite but I'm just excited that we, more specifically Jason Campbell, are poised to take the next step. No doubt our D can put the hurt on Favre and slow them down. They'll have to play well to avoid us getting into a shootout which certainly favors Brett and Co.

Jason threw the ball to everybody last week and that's what the good ones do; Brady, Peyton, Favre. I mean, people get hurt and you use what you have, so, here's to a good game by JC and to what should be one of the bigger games of the first part of the NFL season.

We win this one, we enter the conversation.

HTTR!

:buddies: :thewave: :buddies:

Pete

Repete
I went with the Skins in the pool because I want to believe. The Packers actually brought a run game against the Bears which scares me a little. I think our O stacks well against their D and the wildcard is if our D can stop Farve and his antics. I hope he tries a couple of those ill advised shovel passes deep in his end.

Is Moss going to be ready?

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
The question is will the skins play like they did last week and will the pack play like they did last week?

The skins whooped the cowardly lions but yet the pack woke up the sleeping bears.

GB defense with 3 int picks from Campbell soup.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Skins...

...3rd fewest yards (268.0 ypg) and points (13.0 ppg) and ranked 3rd overall defense in the league.

Nuff' said.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I seriously doubt that we'll enter any conversations (media-wise) even with a big win on the tundra. Look for the D to run the press coverage and let the 4 DL generate the pass rush. CONTAIN CONTAIN CONTAIN do not let Farve improvise too much, this is where he is most deadly (sometimes to himself).

We have 3 substantial backs that should be used to grind the front 7 to mush then JC can let one rip down the seam (but not over) to a wide open Santana Moss or (dare I say?) Brandon Lloyd.

Can I say that Mike Sellers reminds me a bit of the DIESEL? Maybe we should ask Kenoy Kennedy or Brian Dawkins.:lmao:

dolemite

The question is will the skins play like they did last week and will the pack play like they did last week?

The skins whooped the cowardly lions but yet the pack woke up the sleeping bears.

GB defense with 3 int picks from Campbell soup.

Campbell soup is mmmm..... good he got the NFC player of the week beating out Tony Homo

OldHillcrestGuy

Campbell soup is mmmm..... good he got the NFC player of the week beating out Tony Homo

Can't believe Homo would have even been considered for NFC player of the week with 5 interceps. and a fumble, yeah they came back to win, with help from the Bears coach with that ill advised pass on 3rd down and in easy field goal range.:doh:

vanbells

Pookieboo!!!
He still passed for 300+ yard though and two touchdowns. That's impressive, but I'm happy for Campbell.

Pete

Repete
I will be in the truck going to get Boy. I can listen on radio for about an hour before it fades out. Someone please call me with updates. :yay: