Skins v. Packers...

D

dems4me

I've been sitting here thinking why can't our guys catch the ball today... then I thought maybe its because its raining there... we havn't had much of that around here to practice in?? :shrug: This is just freakn' TERRIBLE :cussing: :tantrum: Cambell is throwing the ball where it should be... WTF is going on with our receivers??? :mad: :burning: :cussing:

AndyMarquisLIVE

FINAL SCORE: 17-14, Packers are 5-1 while the 'Skins are 3-2 and not looking good today.

The rain must've been the huge factor, we haven't had any rain here to practice in. Must've been a little chilly, too. It looked like the field had some ice on it in HD with all the stuff being kicked up.

Kerad

... nelson-haha.gif

Kerad

Skins v. Packers... 10-14-2007 05:40 PM Your still a kid grow up punk

:baby:

Attachments

• baby_crying_closeup.jpg
    baby_crying_closeup.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

Kerad

Skins v. Packers... 10-14-2007 06:53 PM hope 7th grade is good to you, kid

:lol:

Attachments

• Skins fan.jpg
    Skins fan.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 36

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Did Cooley retire during halftime or what? Why was he put on the shelf in the 2nd half? I mean he was the ONLY consistent thing going during the 1st half.

Meanwhile back at the ranch Dallas got their azzes handed to them so there is a little bit of sunshine today.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Today's refs suck.

Not sure if anyone mentioned it but the moss fumble that got run back was down at the spot. The defender's leg was touching Moss when he recovered the fumble making him down. Could have made the difference in the game.

This is what gets me about Gibb's decision-making. It's just not there anymore.

Agee

Moss has his brick hands on... Geez I hate when that happens. Throw the ball to Cooley at least he can catch it.

Saw your quote earlier, rings true!

Always, always, go with the hot receiver! Once the defense catches on, you go to another weapon...

Peter Forsberg

Saw your quote earlier, rings true!

Always, always, go with the hot receiver! Once the defense catches on, you go to another weapon...
I just read that Moss took himself out of the game because he wasn't happy with his play? I find that interesting that a coach would allow the teams best WR to do that?:confused: