Skins

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Yes they are!! Weren't we supposed to lose this game? They are playing superbly!! :yahoo:

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
Whatever that means.

A custom van passed me today on 64W with the Redskins paint on the side. About 80mph.

I was doing 70 and scared as ####.

70 mph on I-64W? Everyone probably thought you were 96 years old.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Getting kind of fun to watch lately.

Yup.

But...

We are the Robert Griffin Show and he is a stunning talent. I was sitting there wondering how come he hasn't broken a long run yet wondering if he is really that fast in game conditions and, a couple of plays later...

The kid has a really good, accurate arm. He's cool under fire and, perhaps most importantly, he makes everyone else better. We've added one other offensive piece of note this past off season, Garcon, and he's been hurt and we're now a top offense scoring wise.

Morris, nothing special as a runner, is better because of the threat III poses. Middling receivers are better because he throws so well AND is mobile enough to buy himself, and them, time to get WIDE open. That Robert can, and does, get the ball to everyone makes it nearly impossible to cover everyone so, again, you don't have to have superstars running around out there.

On top of that, it makes the defense better because we can score so, that puts pressure on the other guys we used to not be able to apply. They HAVE to score. And this is scary because our D is not very good. We're good against the run which is helped by the other guys needing to score but, our secondary is problematic.

It's great to be fun to watch and to be a .500 team but, we are a one man band in too many ways, I think. And, look at the rest of our schedule; brutal.

I just sit there and think is this better or, because there are so many really good young QB's, the kid in Seattle who just beat New England, Cinncy, the kid yesterday for the Vikes, would we have been better off to have just picked who we could at QB and, with all those extra picks, add talent and depth everywhere else?

Right now, RG running is integral to our success and it just can't last. I held my breathe on the one TD he Superman'd his way through traffic and stretched out for. That's where Vick has been getting pummeled the last few years.

It's a lot of fun but, we're a play away from still being the same 4-12 team we've been for several years.

:jameo: