Skins

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I'm looking forward to week 14 DC v. Baltimore. BIL & FIL are Ravens fans, Wife and I are Skins fans, we'll make a party out of it.

All we've done is pick up a quarterback where we could and it got us no where. We needed a guy who can run the offense. We'll pick up new talent over the next couple of years. RG3 won't put us in a Super Bowl, but he's the first step in the right direction after meandering around for the last 15 years or so.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
All we've done is pick up a quarterback where we could and it got us no where. We needed a guy who can run the offense. We'll pick up new talent over the next couple of years. RG3 won't put us in a Super Bowl, but he's the first step in the right direction after meandering around for the last 15 years or so.

See, this I am not sure of, 'right step'. If the goal is to build a team that is regularly in the hunt and have a good shot at winning it all, like the Giants, like the Pats, like the Packers, Ravens, Steelers, then, I just don't know that Robert was the right move. I mean, he is AWESOME and great to watch but, man, can we build the rest absent draft picks?

:buddies:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
See, this I am not sure of, 'right step'. If the goal is to build a team that is regularly in the hunt and have a good shot at winning it all, like the Giants, like the Pats, like the Packers, Ravens, Steelers, then, I just don't know that Robert was the right move. I mean, he is AWESOME and great to watch but, man, can we build the rest absent draft picks?

:buddies:
I think he will motivate the players we have. Look at them yesterday. Awesome! Gotta start somewhere.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I think he will motivate the players we have. Look at them yesterday. Awesome! Gotta start somewhere.

I agree and said so. The question then becomes, what next? The O line is the biggest concern at the moment because, given a little better protection, III can do so much. Maybe that can be done without high picks?

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
I agree and said so. The question then becomes, what next? The O line is the biggest concern at the moment because, given a little better protection, III can do so much. Maybe that can be done without high picks?
I think it can. The picks should just compliment what we already have. Shame Chris Cooley couldn't stay healthy. Can you imagine??

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I think it can. The picks should just compliment what we already have. Shame Chris Cooley couldn't stay healthy. Can you imagine??

Well, that is one of the things he brings; you don't need premium talent at WR and TE because Robert makes what he has better. He can move and get them the ball as the D, naturally breaks down but, he can't block for himself.

kara teoke

Not in SOMD any more
I saw that but I thought it was one free for every touchdown. I thought they had 4 so I said 8 but they only had 3.

What is the promotion?