Sleep Aid

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
I sometimes can not sleep and the only thing I use is Tylenol PM, I take two when I am ready to retire for the night and it works very well. I do not care to take drugs for sleeping purposes.

If you take Tylenol when you don't have pain or fever, you are poisoning your liver for no reason. If you want the same sleep aid without the hepatotoxin, take Benadryl (diphenhydramine 25 mg) instead. It's over the counter and in the cold and flu section.

somdfunguy

not impressed
I'm planning to ask my doctor for a sleep aid. What have you used before and are there any side effects :wr: to watch out for?

I know there is lunesta and ambien, but I doubt I'll be prescribed either due to "moderate to severe" drug interactions. Are there any other sleep aids on the market?

Works great, no more lack of sleep from snoring either

Amazon.com: Dohm-DS Dual Speed Sound Conditioner by Marpac (formerly known as the Sleepmate/Sound Screen 980A): Health & Personal Care

Roman

If you take Tylenol when you don't have pain or fever, you are poisoning your liver for no reason. If you want the same sleep aid without the hepatotoxin, take Benadryl (diphenhydramine 25 mg) instead. It's over the counter and in the cold and flu section.
If taken as directed, Tylenol does not "Poison" your Liver. It's when you take MORE than directed that it can cause Liver Failure, or even Kidney problems. I'm not trying to be a meanie in my post, but everything we put in our Pie Holes is potentially dangerous.