Slumber Parties??

SlumberPrtyGirl

Has anyone ever tried a Slumber Party? I went to one this weekend and I had soooo much fun. I want to book one but I don't have enough people that are willing to go...

Has anyone ever tried a Slumber Party? I went to one this weekend and I had soooo much fun. I want to book one but I don't have enough people that are willing to go...

This wouldn't be your super sneaky way of soliciting potential clients for your pyramid sales business without having to pay for an ad.... would it...:eyebrow:

Mojo

This wouldn't be your super sneaky way of soliciting potential clients for your pyramid sales business without having to pay for an ad.... would it...:eyebrow:

How many people do you have to have for one of these things? Now that you're in it, that makes 5 of us :getdown:

Mojo

If it's you, mainmain, and slotted... doesn't it become a sausage fest?

:smack: We also have slumberpartygirl, Kwillia, and Whome :yay: Not saying I'm not done for a good old fashioned sword fight, but when it's came time and everyone is ready to play "Who's hole is this", we have other options for a chance :yay:

K

kris31280

:smack: We also have slumberpartygirl, Kwillia, and Whome :yay: Not saying I'm not done for a good old fashioned sword fight, but when it's came time and everyone is ready to play "Who's hole is this", we have other options for a chance :yay:
... you know I like it when you smack me :kiss:

Mojo

Where did Slumbertard go :tantrum, we need to figure out how many people we can have at this thing.