Slumber Parties??

lovinmaryland

No, Sunflower is my buddy, I just made my own decision about LM...

Oh so you made your own decision on the fact that you have never seen me post anything from a private for in public... yeah you sound real smart :buttkick:

Let Sunflower fight her own fights!!! otherwise you are gonna look pretty stupid when you get your ass kicked by a chick :yay:

Mojo

Oh so you made your own decision on the fact that you have never seen me post anything from a private for in public... yeah you sound real smart :buttkick:

Let Sunflower fight her own fights!!! otherwise you are gonna look pretty stupid when you get your ass kicked by a chick :yay:

My money is on you :roflmao: No doubt about that

T

toppick08

I have good vibes about people, and you seem to be a person that likes to talk.........................:yay:

K

kris31280

I have good vibes about people, and you seem to be a person that likes to talk.........................:yay:
Foshizzle back off my nizzle... er something.

She doesn't talk anything other than blondese, and it's cute as hell.