Slumber Parties??

T

toppick08

Oh so you made your own decision on the fact that you have never seen me post anything from a private for in public... yeah you sound real smart :buttkick:

Let Sunflower fight her own fights!!! otherwise you are gonna look pretty stupid when you get your ass kicked by a chick :yay:

Is that a threat.?....:popcorn:

Queenofdenile1

Love is Blind
Has anyone ever tried a Slumber Party? I went to one this weekend and I had soooo much fun. I want to book one but I don't have enough people that are willing to go...

I used to have lots of slumber parties as a kid, not as an adult. They were fun as a kid. Sneak out of the house, go run up and down the street in your PJ's, go meet the neighbor boys down the street, stay up most of the night talking and laughing, play records, put your girlfriends underwear in the freezer. Ah, the good ole days! :smile:

K

kris31280

The more the merrier :yay: I like how slumbertard got us all fired up and then never came back :tantrum
Well I'll charge up my video camera just in case the slumber party goes down :lmao: We'll call it "The WonderTards: Slumber Party"