SMAC in Mechanicsville

sarahblk

Sleep Deprived
luvjazz60 said:
I'm a member and like it -- haven't been for a few weeks -- working too much OT. The classes are good too!

Thanks...I think I'm gonna go with the summer membership. I can get a feel for it that way without the hugh commitment.

Is it really busy there in the evenings?

luvjazz60

sarahblk said:
Thanks...I think I'm gonna go with the summer membership. I can get a feel for it that way without the hugh commitment.

Is it really busy there in the evenings?

Now that the New Years people have started to go back to bad habits it itsn't bad. I have never had to wait to workout -- have had to adjust the workout to use the machine I wanted to -- but I go after 7 so people are starting to leave by then.

Xandohead

I tried to find a website for SMAC but couldn't find any info online.

My parents live in the area, and I come back to visit a few times a year. Looking for a place to work out -- ideally do Spinning (indoor cycling) or step classes -- when I'm there. I understand ProFitness in Lex Park has Spinning, but SMAC is closer to my parents' place.

Could someone tell me if SMAC offers Spinning or step aerobics classes?

luvjazz60

Xandohead said:
I tried to find a website for SMAC but couldn't find any info online.

My parents live in the area, and I come back to visit a few times a year. Looking for a place to work out -- ideally do Spinning (indoor cycling) or step classes -- when I'm there. I understand ProFitness in Lex Park has Spinning, but SMAC is closer to my parents' place.

Could someone tell me if SMAC offers Spinning or step aerobics classes?

They have the step aerobics and lots of other classes too -- I don't think they have spinning.

I saw a sign that they have a summer special for just the summer months so you don't have to pay for a long membership.