SMC Covid Data & VAST MAJORITY

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
That statement isn’t far fetched.

Tim Pool is offering the opinion vaccine mandates and passports is the 1st steps to a Chinese Social Credit Score

You Malcontent Cannot Participate in Civilized Society Without the Jab

You will not be allow to to work in high paying jobs in big cities
You cannot eat anywhere In Blue Counties, States, Cities - Look at LA and NYC and Portland
Your Children will NOT be educated [ ok that's a threat seriously ] with OUR Children

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Was watching The Today Show this morning. Some pediatrician was on there saying how wonderful it would be when they are able to vaccinate 5-11 yr olds.

Guthrie asked if it would mean the kids could lose the masks in school. Well, no, but teachers and school workers could feel safer, and kids could return to a regular life with family and older workers.

That's when I turned the channel. What a load of horse manure.

UglyBear

Was watching The Today Show this morning. Some pediatrician was on there saying how wonderful it would be when they are able to vaccinate 5-11 yr olds.

Guthrie asked if it would mean the kids could lose the masks in school. Well, no, but teachers and school workers could feel safer, and kids could return to a regular life with family and older workers.

That's when I turned the channel. What a load of horse manure.
These people are Zero logic, all emotions. And they claim to be The Only True Followers of The Science!!!
If the jab mandates make it to down elementary school, we are pulling our kids out. Back to homeschooling.

TPD

the poor dad
My favorite doctor is now giving her covid update to the commissioners. (you can watch her live on YouTube if you would like) Last week's covid hospitalizations were 67% VACCINATED! 4 out of 6 people hospitalized last week for covid were VACCINATED!!!

Please everyone - get your jab so you don't fill up the hospital beds!

TPD

the poor dad
According to the good doctor, myocarditis is more likely in people with covid infection, not from the vaccine. No one has died from vaccine related myocarditis according to her. Myocarditis from the vaccine is a VERY RARE occurence she just told the audience.

TPD

the poor dad
The benefits of getting the vaccine for kids 5-11 outweigh the risks! Her words, not mine.

stgislander

PREMO Member
According to the good doctor, myocarditis is more likely in people with covid infection, not from the vaccine. No one has died from vaccine related myocarditis according to her. Myocarditis from the vaccine is a VERY RARE occurence she just told the audience.
So that's why Scandinavian countries stopped giving the Moderna vaccine. Good to know.

Reactions: TPD

DaSDGuy

Is the good doctor wearing a mask like fearless leader

Or abusing our eyesight?

TPD

the poor dad
OMG she just got a standing ovation as she was leaving the commissioner meeting room. Give me a break!

stgislander

PREMO Member
My favorite doctor is now giving her covid update to the commissioners. (you can watch her live on YouTube if you would like) Last week's covid hospitalizations were 67% VACCINATED! 4 out of 6 people hospitalized last week for covid were VACCINATED!!!

Please everyone - get your jab so you don't fill up the hospital beds!
Why didn't you sign up to speak as a rebuttal witness?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
My Dad's main cause of death was ventricular tachycardia, although he never ever had any heart issues.

TPD

the poor dad
I've been crunching some numbers from the SMCHD 'rona website. Interesting stuff. People whose employers are forcing them to get injected need to present this data to their bosses and start pushing back more. IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!

Concerning new Covid cases in SMC, I started with the week ending July 17th, 2021 since that is the first week that cases started rising after 8 weeks of falling or flat numbers. It is also the 1st week that fully vaccinated breakthrough cases started showing up on a regular basis.

July 17, 2021 - 47 total new cases. 17% breakthrough cases in Partially AND Fully Vaccinated residents. 15% Fully Vaxxed cases
Nov 13, 2021 - 108 total new cases. 34% breakthrough cases in Partially AND Fully Vaccinated residents. 28% Fully Vaxxed cases

Four Week Rolling Average - Aug 7, 2021 - 26% breakthrough cases in Partially AND Fully Vaccinated residents. 21% Fully Vaxxed cases
Four Week Rolling Average - Nov 13, 2021 - 31% breakthrough cases in Partially AND Fully Vaccinated residents. 26% Fully Vaxxed cases

After staying relatively flat through August and September, the 4 week average started increasing in October, starting the 1st week in October with 20% breakthrough cases in Fully Vaxxed residents, to Nov 13, 2021 at 26% breakthrough cases in Fully Vaxxed residents.

Believe it or not, this wasn't mentioned yesterday in Dr. Brewster's presentation with the Board of health.

Can someone tell me again why we all need to get the jab? I'm dense and need some help figuring this out. What is the protocol at work starting Dec 9th (or Jan. 5th, depending on which deadline is used) when all employees will be shot? No more masks? Full capacity? 150 mile travel restriction lifted? No more 10-14 day quarantine? No more teleworking? I may give you the carrot (my papers) if you PROMISE to stop beating me with the stick (restrictions)....

Now I need to run the numbers on hospitalizations and deaths to see if the same trend is developing.

Tech

Question I have is how were the breakthroughs detected? Symptoms or contact tracing? Someone close got it and they went and tested? I believe there are more but not reported.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

I've been crunching some numbers from the SMCHD 'rona website. Interesting stuff. People whose employers are forcing them to get injected need to present this data to their bosses and start pushing back more. IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!

Concerning new Covid cases in SMC, I started with the week ending July 17th, 2021 since that is the first week that cases started rising after 8 weeks of falling or flat numbers. It is also the 1st week that fully vaccinated breakthrough cases started showing up on a regular basis.

July 17, 2021 - 47 total new cases. 17% breakthrough cases in Partially AND Fully Vaccinated residents. 15% Fully Vaxxed cases
Nov 13, 2021 - 108 total new cases. 34% breakthrough cases in Partially AND Fully Vaccinated residents. 28% Fully Vaxxed cases

Four Week Rolling Average - Aug 7, 2021 - 26% breakthrough cases in Partially AND Fully Vaccinated residents. 21% Fully Vaxxed cases
Four Week Rolling Average - Nov 13, 2021 - 31% breakthrough cases in Partially AND Fully Vaccinated residents. 26% Fully Vaxxed cases

After staying relatively flat through August and September, the 4 week average started increasing in October, starting the 1st week in October with 20% breakthrough cases in Fully Vaxxed residents, to Nov 13, 2021 at 26% breakthrough cases in Fully Vaxxed residents.

Believe it or not, this wasn't mentioned yesterday in Dr. Brewster's presentation with the Board of health.

Can someone tell me again why we all need to get the jab? I'm dense and need some help figuring this out. What is the protocol at work starting Dec 9th (or Jan. 5th, depending on which deadline is used) when all employees will be shot? No more masks? Full capacity? 150 mile travel restriction lifted? No more 10-14 day quarantine? No more teleworking? I may give you the carrot (my papers) if you PROMISE to stop beating me with the stick (restrictions)....

Now I need to run the numbers on hospitalizations and deaths to see if the same trend is developing.
There must be some serious hypochondriacs out there to keep going to the doctors for these numbers to keep being reported. Or, the numbers are being fudged for theatrics purposes. We don't know where those numbers come from or what the testing, reporting, and vetting criteria is. We only have her word. And I for one do not believe her.

Save yourself, stay away form the shot. BTW. And again, we are entering the normal, regularly occurring, annual cold and flu season. The PCR test cannot differentiate between any of them, let alone another virus called COVID.

SamSpade

I think what we're coming up against is that the vaccine lasts about six months.
Because of THAT, we're going to see precious little difference between the two groups.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Over on the Eastern Shore, I think Delaware, pharmacies are offering free home Covid test kits. They were all gone by noon. One woman interviewed was scared to death, and wanted as many test kits as she could get "just in case", and "what if".

Crimminie... just lock yourself in the basement forever.