SMC School Trailers and MD. Baseball

J

JPC, Sr.

:yay: Today's Friday Enterprise page A-4 top left reports that,

The Maryland Board of Public Works has already agreed to pay for more than $300,000. worth of more relocatable [fire-box] trailer classrooms for St. Mary's County. [Like we do not have enough of the trailers all ready.]

On the next page A-5, it says Maryland is spending $3 million for a 4,500-seat minor league baseball stadium in Charles County.

:yay: I say it is a matter of mixed up priorities. But even more so is that it shows a failure of our local SMC representatives who have failed to help our schools after the school's trailer's fire.

What we need is a big change to put real leaders into office for SMC.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
JPC said:
:yay: Today's Friday Enterprise page A-4 top left reports that,

The Maryland Board of Public Works has already agreed to pay for more than $300,000. worth of more relocatable [fire-box] trailer classrooms for St. Mary's County. [Like we do not have enough of the trailers all ready.]

On the next page A-5, it says Maryland is spending $3 million for a 4,500-seat minor league baseball stadium in Charles County.

:yay: I say it is a matter of mixed up priorities. But even more so is that it shows a failure of our local SMC representatives who have failed to help our schools after the school's trailer's fire.

What we need is a big change to put real leaders into office for SMC.

Did you also happen to notice the salary of the administrators for the BOE? Compare it to the other salaries in there.......:howdy:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
BS Gal said:
Did you also happen to notice the salary of the administrators for the BOE? Compare it to the other salaries in there.......:howdy:
Guess I shouldn't have told him to read the other article.....this could take him some time.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
Wait what does Charles County have to do with the school board in St. Mary's??? They don't have the same money flow

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
mv_princess said:
Wait what does Charles County have to do with the school board in St. Mary's??? They don't have the same money flow

That's what I was wondering.

Hey JPC, who are you running against in this next election?

rack'm

Jaded
mv_princess said:

It's a technique spin doctors use when they have nothing else to say about their miniscule point. :ohwell:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
mv_princess said:
It has nothing to do with Charles County. JPC said that he would prioritize giving the SMC BOE $ yesterday (or something like that - I get so confused with all the craziness) so our kids would have books and non-flamable classrooms. I suggested that he take a look at the salaries of the administrators for SMC BOE, along with their fancy digs and, amazingly, those salaries are posted in the Enterprise today. I was referring to what I tried to point out to him yesterday, but I think maybe they threw him out of the library, as I received no response.....

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
BS Gal said:
It has nothing to do with Charles County. JPC said that he would prioritize giving the SMC BOE $ yesterday (or something like that - I get so confused with all the craziness) so our kids would have books and non-flamable classrooms. I suggested that he take a look at the salaries of the administrators for SMC BOE, along with their fancy digs and, amazingly, those salaries are posted in the Enterprise today. I was referring to what I tried to point out to him yesterday, but I think maybe they threw him out of the library, as I received no response.....
And, yet once again, I realize I am answering a question that was not asked of me..........sorry. Carry on.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
BS Gal said:
It has nothing to do with Charles County. JPC said that he would prioritize giving the SMC BOE yesterday (or something like that - I get so confused with all the craziness) so our kids would have books and non-flamable classrooms. I suggested that he take a look at the salaries of the administrators for SMC BOE, along with their fancy digs and, amazingly, those salaries are posted in the Enterprise today. I was referring to what I tried to point out to him yesterday, but I think maybe they threw him out of the library, as I received no response.....

hahaha, Yes I seem to notice he is no longer online.Or nomo got there already. Maybe it's all just me....But I think just about anything will burn, and umm.......yeah I don't somehow think we could stop mother nature. Maybe I'm just crazy

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
mv_princess said:
hahaha, Yes I seem to notice he is no longer online.Or nomo got there already. Maybe it's all just me....But I think just about anything will burn, and umm.......yeah I don't somehow think we could stop mother nature. Maybe I'm just crazy
He's still reading the article about the salaries. Remember, he is self educated. This could take a loooooong while.

ylexot

Super Genius
JPC said:
I see you learned to spell trailer :yay:

I love how you insist on calling the trailers "fireboxes" despite the statistics to the contrary and at the same time want to get rid of the word "deadbeat" despite the fact that the people it applies to meet the definition. :bigwhoop:

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
mv_princess said:
Ok then I am not crazy? and correct in saying that one has nothing to do with the other

I don't THINK they do but I really don't know. I'm sure there are financial ties between adjacent counties but I doubt seriously whether those ties would include STM education to CC sports stadiums. More likely they would consist of things like road maintenance (pooled assets), emergency services, and utility issues. :shrug: But again, that's just a guess on my part.

I'm honestly concerned with whether JPC Sr. has an opponent.