smelly pits

SOMDfungirl

Yeah I know its gross but I have a problem with it. My pits stink all the time. I have tried a lot of deoderants but I cant find anything that gets rid of the smell. I actually have a friend who sweats like crazy but no smell. What works best for both?

my fellow employees with thank you for your help!

Bowser

the only thing that works is

Yeah I know its gross but I have a problem with it. My pits stink all the time. I have tried a lot of deoderants but I cant find anything that gets rid of the smell. I actually have a friend who sweats like crazy but no smell. What works best for both?

my fellow employees with thank you for your help!

Mitchum for Women Clear Gel Antiperspirant & Deodorant

pennylane

I've found that the clinical strength deoderant's work the best. They are very pricey but I've had similar pit odor problems with the other brands so whatever it costs is worth it to me! A friend of mine swears by vinegar which I found quite humurous. She says she dabs a little on with a cotton swab and it works great and she doesn't have to worry about white powder getting on her clothes.

W

Wenchy

I was reading my People magazine today. Secret now has a cherry (and other fruity scents) scented anti-perspirant. :killingme

:sniffsniff:

Get chlorophyll dietary supplements. Clor. is nature's deodorizer. No, it won't give you a healthy green hue.

Christy

b*tch rocket
Get chlorophyll dietary supplements. Clor. is nature's deodorizer. No, it won't give you a healthy green hue.

:yeahthat:

Chlorophyll will take away all body odor but it will make your pee smell like asparagus and your poo turn all green. It does work

kalmd

Buy a clinical strength deodorant. You put it on at night, before bed. My son has the worst underarm odor, but this stuff really works. I don't think you even need to wear a regular deodorant when using this, but I make my son put regular on in the morning anyway.