SMHA - May

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Congrats to everyone who was at the SMHA show this weekend. :flowers: I met some more forumers, and since there was not a pairs class at this show I'll probably come to an MSA with Peanut, too. Peanut tried to adopt the cutest little girl with pigtails and pink ribbons, but I told him we didn't have room for kids. :) He got surrounded a couple times and excepted his lovin's with aplomb and he placed in all of his classes, including over fences. Not bad for a dressage horse with a dressage rider. :lmao:

I should have more pictures soon, of the low hunter and junior something or other, but I was tired last night and only got a couple uploaded.

Sun was HARSH.

154625910-M.jpg

154631232-M.jpg

154645894-M.jpg

154646321-M.jpg

154648206-M.jpg

154649410-M.jpg

Last edited:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
You did fabulous! It was nice meeting you. They were big classes you were in, and had some very nice horses in them. Your horse is incredible. He seemed almost famous there. :howdy: Congrats.

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Thanks!! It was nice meeting you guys too and both of your horses were so cute!

Peanut pictures -
154584513-M.jpg

154585379-M.jpg

154586447-M.jpg

154586840-M.jpg

K

Katie

I love peanut!!

I love the pictures of Ashton, to bad we couldn't block me out of the picture!

Now I see what you guys mean about his trot. Look at that extension of his leg.

devinej

i took some pics on sunday as well. let me know if you want any of these. I have a bunch more of lots of other horses - let me know if you want to have a look to see if any of them are you or someone you know.

THese are just thumbnail size, i've got print quality files if you want them.

Attachments

• IMG_1130.JPG
    IMG_1130.JPG
    8.9 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_1139.JPG
    IMG_1139.JPG
    7.5 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_1192.JPG
    IMG_1192.JPG
    7.7 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_1223.JPG
    IMG_1223.JPG
    8.3 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_1218.JPG
    IMG_1218.JPG
    8.2 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
devinej said:
i took some pics on sunday as well. let me know if you want any of these. I have a bunch more of lots of other horses - let me know if you want to have a look to see if any of them are you or someone you know.

The one in the middle, the Percheron is Marissa and Archer, they won the Junior Eq. division in Ring 2. I'd be happy to pass along the info to her if you tell me.

Nice shots!!
-Christina

K

Katie

Phyxius said:
The one in the middle, the Percheron is Marissa and Archer, they won the Junior Eq. division in Ring 2. I'd be happy to pass along the info to her if you tell me.

Nice shots!!
-Christina

Archer looks like a little guy compared to Peanut.

Loper

Animal Poor!
Phyxius said:
Thanks!! It was nice meeting you guys too and both of your horses were so cute!

I LOVE PEANUT! Sorry I missed you guys! We didn't get done with our farm stuff in time to get up there on Sunday.

S

saddlesore

Show results - at last! Come on, more details, please! Ribbons, who else did you meet, etc.? Anyone meet Winnie??

K

KizerSoSay

saddlesore said:
Show results - at last! Come on, more details, please! Ribbons, who else did you meet, etc.? Anyone meet Winnie??
I done met all 17 of them Winn Dix'es.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
05-21-2007 09:23 PM asz kisser you are so fake ( I had to change the spelling because it was spelled properly. Hey mods, are they allowed to do that?
I am one of the only true beings on here. Why would I need to be fake? I am so much fun just the way I am! :howdy: