154627161-M.jpg

154638321-M.jpg

154642156-M.jpg

154645051-L.jpg

Some of the color in the ring -

155063805-M-1.jpg

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Christina..could you pass this picture along to your friend? I can send you a bigger one. PM me with your e-mail address if you are willing to send it her way. I like your pictures. They are fabulous as usual.

Attachments

• Christina's friends.JPG
    Christina's friends.JPG
    78.3 KB · Views: 102

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
I Can't Take It Any Longer!

I was trying to refrain from criticism and keep an open mind. But, Sadie Lady, for goodness sake will you please get your shoulders back and even up your stirrups. And, don't waste money on a CO if it doesn't fit! Can anyone out there say "hairnet"? Whew, I feel so much better now. Carry on! :flowers:

fredsaid2

Winn Dixie said:
I was trying to refrain from criticism and keep an open mind. But, Sadie Lady, for goodness sake will you please get your shoulders back and even up your stirrups. And, don't waste money on a CO if it doesn't fit! Can anyone out there say "hairnet"? Whew, I feel so much better now. Carry on! :flowers:

How do you get all that from one pic? Her helmet only needs the strap tightened, it looks to fit properly.

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
fredsaid2 said:
How do you get all that from one pic? Her helmet only needs the strap tightened, it looks to fit properly.

STFU :smack: Did we say it was just the one picture! The pictures just keep reminding us -- her helmet drives us mad and the pictures do show the stirrups and posture. :buttkick: Didn't say anything about it when we saw her at MSA, but post the pictures, get the critique! :flowers:

fredsaid2

Winn Dixie said:
STFU :smack: Did we say it was just the one picture! The pictures just keep reminding us -- her helmet drives us mad and the pictures do show the stirrups and posture. :buttkick: Didn't say anything about it when we saw her at MSA, but post the pictures, get the critique! :flowers:

Could you please refrain from the profanity acronyms? Kids do read this board. Since you are no longer a Jr it's your obligation to show a certain level of maturity for the younger ones. Thank You!

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
fredsaid2 said:
Could you please refrain from the profanity acronyms? Kids do read this board. Since you are no longer a Jr it's your obligation to show a certain level of maturity for the younger ones. Thank You!

We're assuming you "concerned parents" actually monitor your childrens' internet usage. We certainly wouldn't let ours on SoMd Forums and we didn't even know what STFU meant until we came here! So STFU! :smack:

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
fredsaid2 said:
:yeahthat:
Thank you FS2! I sent her red karma before for the profanity acronyms..it gets old.

K

Katie

My hair wasn't in a hairnet, but it was pulled back in a ponytail. I was running real late and didn't put it up.
:smack:

I won't do that again.

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
Winn Dixie said:
We're assuming you "concerned parents" actually monitor your childrens' internet usage. We certainly wouldn't let ours on SoMd Forums and we didn't even know what STFU meant until we came here! So STFU! :smack:

I can't believe that YOU (all of your personalities) have kids :jameo:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
She didn't post the pictures, I did.

Lets see your pictures so we can all see how truly perfect you are before you start throwing around profanity and rude comments. I've never understood how someone can be so rude to another person for no apparent reason.

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
Katie said:
My hair wasn't in a hairnet, but it was pulled back in a ponytail. I was running real late and didn't put it up.
:smack:

I won't do that again.

It wasn't you we were referring to Katie, we think you looked very nice. :flowers:

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
Phyxius said:

Lets see your pictures so we can all see how truly perfect you are before you start throwing around profanity and rude comments. I've never understood how someone can be so rude to another person for no apparent reason.

Yeah, right, we'll post those pictures right away! Idiots! :smack: Want our addresses and phone numbers too? :buttkick:

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
Phyxius said:

Did we say there was no reason? :whistle:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Winn Dixie said:
Yeah, right, we'll post those pictures right away! Idiots! :smack: Want our addresses and phone numbers too? :buttkick:

Sure, why not? I don't know why you're so stuck on the idea that people here want to come to your house.

You obviously recognize quite a few people on here. Heck you know what, we'll take it on faith that you are you. How 'bout you black out your face so we can't see who you are?

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Winn Dixie said:
Did we say there was no reason? :whistle:

I said no APPARENT reason. And, one would think that if ALL of you were maligned by this one person that you could either get over it or console each other.