SMHA - May

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
Phyxius said:
Sure, why not? I don't know why you're so stuck on the idea that people here want to come to your house.

You obviously recognize quite a few people on here. Heck you know what, we'll take it on faith that you are you. How 'bout you black out your face so we can't see who you are?

OMG you didn't just say "black face" on a public forum, did you? :smack:

fredsaid2

Winn Dixie said:
We're assuming you "concerned parents" actually monitor your childrens' internet usage. We certainly wouldn't let ours on SoMd Forums and we didn't even know what STFU meant until we came here! So STFU! :smack:

11-28-2006, 11:29 AM Post #1
vraiblonde
Bored Mommy/Nazi Queen

Return Karma to vraiblonde Attention! Please read!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please (AGAIN!) do not circumvent the cussword filters with creative spelling. The filters are there for a reason. If you cannot effectively express yourself without profanity, then you should consider taking an English class.

As you can see above, profanity in any form is against the rules of the board. Please play with your newly learned terms somewhere else.

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
fredsaid2 said:
11-28-2006, 11:29 AM Post #1
vraiblonde
Bored Mommy/Nazi Queen

Return Karma to vraiblonde Attention! Please read!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please (AGAIN!) do not circumvent the cussword filters with creative spelling. The filters are there for a reason. If you cannot effectively express yourself without profanity, then you should consider taking an English class.

As you can see above, profanity in any form is against the rules of the board. Please play with your newly learned terms somewhere else.

Okay, stop acting like a total idiot! We all know what the letters mean, they're used too many times on this forum not to know. But, do we have to share that will our children? We think not. STFU = Shut Your Face Up;
WTH = What The Hey; OMG = Oh My Gosh. Teach your children well. If they know other words for these letters, that's your problem! :smack: Still, we would not have our children using SoMd Forums but do as you will!

fredsaid2

Winn Dixie said:
Okay, stop acting like a total idiot! We all know what the letters mean, they're used too many times on this forum not to know. But, do we have to share that will our children? We think not. STFU = Shut Your Face Up;
WTH = What The Hey; OMG = Oh My Gosh. Teach your children well. If they know other words for these letters, that's your problem! :smack: Still, we would not have our children using SoMd Forums but do as you will!

Oh Please! It's broadly NOT known as 'shut your face up'. If that meaning is your intent you should spell it out. This is a public forum, children do read what you post, clean up your act.

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
fredsaid2 said:
Oh Please! It's broadly NOT known as 'shut your face up'. If that meaning is your intent you should spell it out. This is a public forum, children do read what you post, clean up your act.

So, what you're saying is that it's broadly known or not known? Now, back to our regularly scheduled program, STFU you redneck wonder. It really doesn't matter what is on this forum since your children shouldn't be on it in the first place. :smack: Just so you'll know, STFU has been used over 500 times on this forum since 2004 -- get a life biatch! :howdy:

Last edited:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Winn Dixie said:
OMG you didn't just say "black face" on a public forum, did you? :smack:

No, I obviously didn't.

Winn Dixie said:
So, what you're saying is that it's broadly known or not known? Now, back to our regularly scheduled program, STFU you redneck wonder. It really doesn't matter what is on this forum since your children shouldn't be on it in the first place. Just so you'll know, STFU has been used over 500 times on this forum since 2004 -- get a life biatch!

I'm wondering how the T and Y switch, shouldn't it be SYFU? :smack: Your other statements brings to mind the saying, "If your friends jumped off a bridge, would you do it too?" Also, since you so despise rednecks why would you lower yourself to their level?

If there are any mods monitoring this forum is there any way to "ignore" a user so that their posts don't show? This is a feature I know exists on other boards and I would love to use it here, too.

Finally since you've made such wonderful use of the "search" feature I did the same, with your name. "STFU" shows up 15 times. One time though was you replying to someone else and it wasn't actually said by you. I suppose this particular post was by the more mature of your group.

Winn Dixie said:
nomoney said:
well you should report my unprofessional behavior to the owner of the site and then write a letter siting my offenses , you know put it all in writing. We'll go from there. Until then.........stfu.... Okay now. bu-bye.

I have to say it's gratifying and bodes well for the "owner of the site" to know we have such mature individuals monitoring the behaviour of and thread content generated by the forum members, isn't it.

Last edited:

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
Phyxius said:
No, I obviously didn't.

I'm wondering how the T and Y switch, shouldn't it be SYFU? :smack: Your other statements brings to mind the saying, "If your friends jumped off a bridge, would you do it too?" Also, since you so despise rednecks why would you lower yourself to their level?

If there are any mods monitoring this forum is there any way to "ignore" a user so that their posts don't show? This is a feature I know exists on other boards and I would love to use it here, too.

Finally since you've made such wonderful use of the "search" feature I did the same, with your name. "STFU" shows up 15 times. One time though was you replying to someone else and it wasn't actually said by you. I suppose this particular post was by the more mature of your group.

Now I've been trying to be really nice to you and haven't mentioned the obvious problem with you and your horse, but don't push me too far! :smack:

fredsaid2

Phyxius said:
If there are any mods monitoring this forum is there any way to "ignore" a user so that their posts don't show? This is a feature I know exists on other boards and I would love to use it here, too.QUOTE]

Click on the poster's name, scroll down to 'add to ignore list', great idea, think I'll use your suggestion!

fredsaid2

Winn Dixie said:
So, what you're saying is that it's broadly known or not known? Now, back to our regularly scheduled program, STFU you redneck wonder. It really doesn't matter what is on this forum since your children shouldn't be on it in the first place. :smack: Just so you'll know, STFU has been used over 500 times on this forum since 2004 -- get a life biatch! :howdy:

You are a class act Winnie(s). You guys take care!

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Winn Dixie said:
I was trying to refrain from criticism and keep an open mind. But, Sadie Lady, for goodness sake will you please get your shoulders back and even up your stirrups. And, don't waste money on a CO if it doesn't fit! Can anyone out there say "hairnet"? Whew, I feel so much better now. Carry on! :flowers:
From someone who is afraid to jump and hasn't shown since a MW's show years ago, your criticism seems like jealousy. I did need a hairnet that is true. I had a Charles Owens dealer fit my helmet, so I am certain that they know more than you. Are you saying that you went to SMHA? We know you didn't show. In fact, few people have ever seen you ride, but LOTS of people know that you are a fraud. I didn't even have to say anything. What would you know about equitation? I can tell you, for a fact, that it is not much!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Hey Christina great pictures...did you grow up around here? Is Dale your married name? Do you know me :lmao:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Pasofever said:
Hey Christina great pictures...did you grow up around here? Is Dale your married name? Do you know me :lmao:

Haha, I don't THINK I know you, but that could be because I don't know who you are. :lmao: I did grow up here, I went to NHS. Started riding neighborhood ponies when I was 4, convinced my parents to let me start taking lessons when I was 12. I started at Battlecreek Horse Farm in Port Republic when Mattie was teaching there. After she moved I rode with Julie Murphy for a while. When I was 15 or so I started riding one of Ray Wheeler's fox hunters. I did the whole pony club thing with Marlborough for a couple years. I was the teaching director for the University of Maryland Equestrian Club, College Park.

I'm not married. Do you know other Dales? My dad is Richard, my brother is Mike. Besides them the only other Dales I'm related to live in Pennsylvania.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Phyxius said:
Haha, I don't THINK I know you, but that could be because I don't know who you are. :lmao: I did grow up here, I went to NHS. Started riding neighborhood ponies when I was 4, convinced my parents to let me start taking lessons when I was 12. I started at Battlecreek Horse Farm in Port Republic when Mattie was teaching there. After she moved I rode with Julie Murphy for a while. When I was 15 or so I started riding one of Ray Wheeler's fox hunters. I did the whole pony club thing with Marlborough for a couple years. I was the teaching director for the University of Maryland Equestrian Club, College Park.

I'm not married. Do you know other Dales? My dad is Richard, my brother is Mike. Besides them the only other Dales I'm related to live in Pennsylvania.

I thought you were AnnMaries sister....I know Julie well...been to Rays...might have crossed paths somewhere...Julie still buys tail from me :lmao:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Pasofever said:
I thought you were AnnMaries sister....I know Julie well...been to Rays...might have crossed paths somewhere...Julie still buys tail from me :lmao:

Nope, I don't know AnnMarie. I still ride with Ray, but I haven't seen Julie in quite a while, how's she doing?

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Phyxius said:
Nope, I don't know AnnMarie. I still ride with Ray, but I haven't seen Julie in quite a while, how's she doing?

She got remarried...so did Jen..I see Jen every so often she rides Roger for me in the summer..not yet though this year.

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
fredsaid2 said:
How do you get all that from one pic? Her helmet only needs the strap tightened, it looks to fit properly.

Fred, we don't get this karma you sent:

SMHA - May 05-25-2007 10:47 AM you are the bizzaattch of the wizzzaatch

:killingme :lmao: :killingme :lmao:

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
Sadielady said:
From someone who is afraid to jump and hasn't shown since a MW's show years ago, your criticism seems like jealousy. I did need a hairnet that is true. I had a Charles Owens dealer fit my helmet, so I am certain that they know more than you. Are you saying that you went to SMHA? We know you didn't show. In fact, few people have ever seen you ride, but LOTS of people know that you are a fraud. I didn't even have to say anything. What would you know about equitation? I can tell you, for a fact, that it is not much!

:smack: We don't know who you think we are, but you are so off it isn't even funny. :buttkick: Obviously the dealer did not know what he/she was doing if that helmet was fit to your head. :lmao: Or, maybe, it's your head that has the problem! :killingme We would know everything about equitation if you knew who we were you certainly would know that much! :wench:

fredsaid2

Winn Dixie said:
Fred, we don't get this karma you sent:

SMHA - May 05-25-2007 10:47 AM you are the bizzaattch of the wizzzaatch

:killingme :lmao: :killingme :lmao:

Not I, to prove it I just sent you some for today....Cheers!