SMO: Asking Brett Favre about Hurricane!!!

K

Kizzy

Qpid said:
i didnt know you can "hear" my posts :lmao:

Did I say I could "hear" your post? NO :moon: No wonder you eff'ed up what you heard, you don't even have reading comprehension mastered.

guess you can't expect compassion from any entertainer these days.

You are just another reason why we need a vaccine against stupidity. You could have searched your idiotic statement but didn't and now your sniveling because people called your bluff.

Qpid

PrepH4U said:

I donated to the salvation army and the red cross.

Dont question me on what did I do just because I find a celeb to be utterly selfish in his comments.

I dont care if he was sending a fleet of planes....that statement was ridiculous!!!

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Qpid said:
Did I or did I not say he said "why me"

I dont see anything different from what he said than what I said.

HE think god blankets his family & area from disasters??

So he is not allowed to be human? Tell us oh perfect one what your response to the situation would be, if you were in his shoes?

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Qpid said:
Did I or did I not say he said "why me"

I dont see anything different from what he said than what I said.

HE think god blankets his family & area from disasters??
No, but that was not the entire context of what he was saying. Everybody gets to a point when you have tragedy after tragedy in your life and rails back with "why me?" then, like Mr. Favre, looks at the other side and say "gee, in spite of that, I have a LOT to be thankful for."

By only posting one small part of his speech, you made it sound like he was throwing a temper tantrum rather than reflecting on such a great tragedies in his life but thankful for everything he DOES have. But then again, that was your point, wasn't it?

PrepH4U

Qpid said:

Dont question me on what did I do just because I find a celeb to be utterly selfish in his comments.

I dont care if he was sending a fleet of planes....that statement was ridiculous!!!
I can question you on anything I want. See you are posting your opinion on a public board, hence I can ask you questions. See how that works, now sit down and stfu, better yet leave! :spank:

K

Kizzy

jazz lady said:
But then again, that was your point, wasn't it?

Of course it was. :lmao:

I bet he was last picked for the school football team at recess. :rolleyes: And now he hates all football players.

nomoney

Qpid said:

so because he's a celebrity he's not supossed to feel? He's just supossed to go "hell, I gots me enough benjamins to buy me a new hizouse, eff that little wind storm." ??

Qpid

nomoney said:
so because he's a celebrity he's not supossed to feel? He's just supossed to go "hell, I gots me enough benjamins to buy me a new hizouse, eff that little wind storm." ??

I think he realized what he said "why me" and tried to take it back by saying, well then again I have alot to be thankful for...because he realized that he has it better off than alot of people.

he shouldn't have been on t.v. at all.

nomoney

Qpid said:
I think he realized what he said "why me" and tried to take it back by saying, well then again I have alot to be thankful for...because he realized that he has it better off than alot of people.

he shouldn't have been on t.v. at all.

You still didn't answer my question.

nomoney

Qpid said:
Yes he is allowed to feel.

And the "why me" statement was uncalled for, point blank.

So he's allowed to feel, but not to be human and FEEL sorry for himself from time to time?

Sounds like a double standard you live by there.

Qpid

nomoney said:
So he's allowed to feel, but not to be human and FEEL sorry for himself from time to time?

Sounds like a double standard you live by there.

Go ahead and feel sorry for yourself, but don't forget about the others who are in worse off situations. He didnt speak on that until after the "why me" statement.

Either refuse to be on camera and not comment, or choose your words wisely, after all you are a celeb.