Smoker

lucky_bee

RBF expert
smoked chicken!! Cheap, quick, and SO GOOD! Let them brine in a bath of salt, brown sugar and tabasco and then coat in your favorite chicken dry rub. easy peasy.

Seriously we just smoked like 5 for a party this weekend. Huge Hit and my husband can smoke them in his sleep now. Actually he smoked the pulled pork overnight :lol: and then the chickens a couple hours before we served while he was napping.

That's another easy one: pork butt.

Lump

smoked chicken!! Cheap, quick, and SO GOOD! Let them brine in a bath of salt, brown sugar and tabasco and then coat in your favorite chicken dry rub. easy peasy.

Seriously we just smoked like 5 for a party this weekend. Huge Hit and my husband can smoke them in his sleep now. Actually he smoked the pulled pork overnight :lol: and then the chickens a couple hours before we served while he was napping.

That's another easy one: pork butt.
YES!!!! Smoked chicken with dipping sauce below:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
YES!!!! Smoked chicken with dipping sauce below:

That sounds good and I have everything but horseradish (I don't like it). I even took chicky out of the freezer this morning for dinner tonight!

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Invest in a good multi probe thermometer with either bluetooth or wi fi capability. I have a Thermopro TP 25 (BT) and it beats the hell out of constantly running outside to check your temps. Spatchcock chicken using Lucky Bee's "brine" is amazing.
www.heygrillhey.com is a good website to check out for recipes.

PeoplesElbow

Invest in a good multi probe thermometer with either bluetooth or wi fi capability. I have a Thermopro TP 25 (BT) and it beats the hell out of constantly running outside to check your temps. Spatchcock chicken using Lucky Bee's "brine" is amazing.
www.heygrillhey.com is a good website to check out for recipes.
This for meat temp or smoker temp? I got a temp controlled electric unit.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I use 1 probe for temp, the others I use for whatever I'm cooking. When I reverse sear steaks, my wife and son like theirs a little more done and if you are cooking a big hunk carnivorous candy like a rib roast, you can use the multis to monitor the entire piece.

Make sure you season the inside before your first smoke.