Smoker

black dog

Free America
I was at a Tractor Distribution center this week and saw these new smaller Pit Boss's that will be heading to stores soon I was told. I have wanted a pellet smoker grill for awhile, its on order.

Crap. My pic is to many MP.... #sadface

Attachments

• 20210424_015702~2.jpg
    20210424_015702~2.jpg
    572.2 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I was at a Tractor Distribution center this week and saw these new smaller Pit Boss's that will be heading to stores soon I was told. I have wanted a pellet smoker grill for awhile, its on order.

Crap. My pic is to many MP.... #sadface
Take a screenshot of your picture on your phone...then resize it. That should make it small enough to upload.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
While I was at Lowe's getting some herbs and plants for the deck, I impulsed bought a smoker. It's an electric materbuilt 30 model. It's 1 of their smaller models.

I have cornish hens in a brine right now. I also have a brisket in a marinade. The birds require a 2 hour soak. I'm preseasoning the smoker right now. I can see this contraption getting a lot of use. Our grill gets used several times per week. I think this is a leftover habit from the RV days.

Since I now have more room here, I've purchased a handheld grill mixer, ice cream maker & food processor to go along with the air fryer & electric skillets. Vrai also added a coffee bean grinder and a waffle maker. But honestly we pretty much eat the same entrees most of the time. Occasionally I get a hankering to cook. Then it's usually lasagna or eggplant parm. 2 weeks ago I made some maple walnut ice cream. That's only the 2nd time I've used that. It's easier to just buy a half gallon at the store.

So I'll let you know how it turns out. Years ago when I was vacationing in Alaska, I smoke a bunch of the salmon we caught. Smoked sockeye salmon bellies are incredibly rich and decadent. The filet isn't bad but it doesn't hold a candle to the smoked bellies.