Smoking Dope

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Already done.:howdy:

From what you've said he is the one who sucks, not you. Don't blame yourself for his behavior because you had nothing to do with it. He will move on to some other woman and treat her just as ####ty as he did you, then it can all be *her* fault.

Stop blaming yourself and wondering what you did wrong. There is a nice man out there for you who will treat you nicely and you'll have a good life, and you'll marvel that you spent one second of your life trying to please the other ahole.

Chin up, girl. Better days are coming. :huggy:

sunnyside393

From what you've said he is the one who sucks, not you. Don't blame yourself for his behavior because you had nothing to do with it. He will move on to some other woman and treat her just as ####ty as he did you, then it can all be *her* fault.

Stop blaming yourself and wondering what you did wrong. There is a nice man out there for you who will treat you nicely and you'll have a good life, and you'll marvel that you spent one second of your life trying to please the other ahole.

Chin up, girl. Better days are coming. :huggy:

He told me he was the best thing I was gonna find. I told him, "I don't think so.":bs:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
He told me he was the best thing I was gonna find. I told him, "I don't think so.":bs:

Well, it would be surprising if he said, "I'm an ahole and you could do better." :lol:

That's just more abuse and effort to control you. That's what they do, you know: beat you down emotionally and destroy your self-esteem so they can control you.

sunnyside393

Well, it would be surprising if he said, "I'm an ahole and you could do better." :lol:

That's just more abuse and effort to control you. That's what they do, you know: beat you down emotionally and destroy your self-esteem so they can control you.

:smack: then...........now:1bdz:

sunnyside393

OMG! He has recognized himself in these forums......he just texted me this message:

Sunnyside393 You are obviously still in love. Stop what you are doing. Make plans to come home now. We will fix our problems in time.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
OMG! He has recognized himself in these forums......he just texted me this message:

Sunnyside393 You are obviously still in love. Stop what you are doing. Make plans to come home now. We will fix our problems in time.

Block his number so he can't contact you anymore.

mamatutu

mama to two

So, who is he on the forums? Do tell! Otherwise, I agree with Hank. :jet:

mamatutu

mama to two
I don't know what he goes by

Ok. I will put my cynical MPD ways of thinking aside, and wish you the best of luck that you work out your problems. I can't help you on the ED thing because I am a woman, I can't help you on the fighting over grown children thing because I haven't experienced it, and I can't help you on the personality change from pot smoking thing; since the one and only time I tried it was in 1970 (sophomore in HS), and it made me sick. Good luck with your problems. I wish you the best.

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
Insanity

Mind-altering substances do just that; the mind is altered under their influence and in some people insanity is the best term to apply to the result. Why would anyone want to endure the insanity of another? At best, the worst manifestations of insanity are temporary; at worst, once-wonderful people are irrevocably lost. The phrase "...other fish in the sea..." comes to mind.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Smoking dope? That term has certainly changed over the years. It used to mean smoking pot. Today it could mean smoking pot, cocaine, meth, heroine, pcp, a combination of those, or probably a few many of us have never heard about.

The personality change of pot smokers usually meant getting aggressive over the sack of chips or fighting for that last piece of pizza. Otherwise they tend not to do much of anything at all.

sunnyside393

Smoking dope? That term has certainly changed over the years. It used to mean smoking pot. Today it could mean smoking pot, cocaine, meth, heroine, pcp, a combination of those, or probably a few many of us have never heard about.

The personality change of pot smokers usually meant getting aggressive over the sack of chips or fighting for that last piece of pizza. Otherwise they tend not to do much of anything at all.

You have expressed something that repeatedly crossed my mind. THC usually makes someone more mellow, if anything. The harder substances are usually what create such a wide variance in someone's personality and behavior. He even commented that he wondered if the stuff he was buying was laced with something. I don't know if more than THC was involved, and I don't want to know. Someone who has been quietly observing on the sidelines contacted me last night. It seems there are no lengths to what someone who is on drugs will do or say to try to create a picture that will protect themselves.

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
Sounds like PCP, crack, meth, or heroin like Ken said. I don't think H would make you abusive/aggresive though.

Last edited: