Smow reports!

punchbuggy

Thanks Housecat - that gives me a better idea of whats going on closer to home. I guess it's better our kids are home in case it gets bad later.

H

HouseCat

:gossip: It's still snowing.
Seriously.. have you looked at the snow? I could make a bigger pile by shaking the dandruff out of my hair. I isn't going to pile up any more than a couple inches.

After last year's 22" pile up, this doesn't worry me in the least bit.

I think you should be provided with a multi million dollar grant to study the aerodynamics of snowflakes. While you're at it, perhaps you could write us up a report on just how slick snot is. Especially in relation to snow. May as well compare it to sh1t, soap and syrup as well.

Let me know if that's not enough dough.

:buddies:

I agree!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Roads are pretty messy - snow covered and slickery. And there are a lot of idiots out there who obviously should be home instead of out driving.

TurboK9

Seriously.. have you looked at the snow? I could make a bigger pile by shaking the dandruff out of my hair. I isn't going to pile up any more than a couple inches.

After last year's 22" pile up, this doesn't worry me in the least bit.

They have shampoo for that, but 22"? You need to see a doctor. :lmao:

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
Got back a little bit ago..the roads aren't terrible..pretty slushy on 235..and fairly slick on turning lanes. I had no problems myself..but saw more than a few idiots sliding around... due to their own dumbassery, mostly. Visibility is good. Pretty much if you can stay away from people you are fine..

Floyd2004

-Void-
235 from St. James south to Carrols is slippery. Traction light was on for most of the trip from spinning and sliding.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
well.... road are covered... some spots suck more than others....

but the morons that have no clue to decrease speed a little amaze me! :doh:

rd will not get better so things should be interesting by the time I leave!