Smow

:ohwell: Ok...... I turned them off and put them away. And I won't check to see if I have enough fuel. And I won't gas up the truck. And I won't run to the store for TP, bread, milk.

Happy now?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
:ohwell: Ok...... I turned them off and put them away. And I won't check to see if I have enough fuel. And I won't gas up the truck. And I won't run to the store for TP, bread, milk. Happy now?

I have extra TP if you need it. :dance:

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Final call from JB_Weather...

Attachments

• 15894721_771818606299847_2654749838595521830_n.jpg
    15894721_771818606299847_2654749838595521830_n.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 378

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
First flakes, other than the dipsticks in Walmart and on the roads, are falling in Lexington Park. :jameo:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Weather.com ...

Issuing Office: Baltimore/Washington
Source: National.Weather.Service

4:59pm EST, Fri Jan 6

... WINTER STORM WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 1 AM TO 7 PM EST SATURDAY... * PRECIPITATION TYPE... SNOW. * ACCUMULATIONS... SNOW ACCUMULATION OF 3 TO 6 INCHES. HIGHER TOTALS POSSIBLE NEAR POINT LOOKOUT. * TIMING... LATE TONIGHT THROUGH SATURDAY AFTERNOON. * IMPACTS... SNOW ON ROADS WILL RESULT IN SIGNIFICANT TRAVEL IMPACTS AND DANGEROUS CONDITIONS. * WINDS... NORTH 10 TO 20 MPH WITH GUSTS UP TO 25 MPH. * TEMPERATURES... IN THE MID 20S. PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS... A WINTER STORM WARNING FOR HEAVY SNOW MEANS SEVERE WINTER WEATHER CONDITIONS ARE EXPECTED. SIGNIFICANT AMOUNTS OF SNOW ARE FORECAST THAT WILL MAKE TRAVEL DANGEROUS. ONLY TRAVEL IN AN EMERGENCY. IF YOU MUST TRAVEL... KEEP AN EXTRA FLASHLIGHT... FOOD... AND WATER IN YOUR VEHICLE IN CASE OF AN EMERGENCY. &&

We have a wedding to go to tomorrow, hopefully the pre treatment and plows can keep the roads somewhat safe.

I watch the news reports from the Eastern Shore, and their meteorologist is usually pretty accurate, but runs multiple scenarios. His predictions are following the weather service, but one of his models puts us in the 4-7" range, and Norfolk is currently under a blizzard warning.

Sounds like a great evening for some Prosecco.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Panic is full on... not a drop of milk in the store, bread aisle nearly empty

Forkian

Never understood the bread and milk thing. I usually have enough food in the house to last at least 4 days or more. Maybe some folks were running low. Did fill up the gas can for the snow blower and got some beer. I like snow! Bring it on! :)

littlelady

God bless the USA
Never understood the bread and milk thing. I usually have enough food in the house to last at least 4 days or more.

I do, too. Actually, always have enough (non perishables for at least 2 weeks) for an event far worse than a few inches of snow. We moved to Montgomery from Calvert a couple months ago. Our area is only getting an inch or so. Oh well. Son in law has landscape biz and salts and plows in the winter. Wish we were getting more for his sake.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Made it! In before the blizzard.

Weird goings on at the MGM as we flew over ....entire entrance road was crammed with police vehicles, lights on, right to and in front of the main entrance. Traffic was stopped and backed up

littlelady

God bless the USA
Made it! In before the blizzard.

Weird goings on at the MGM as we flew over ....entire entrance road was crammed with police vehicles, lights on, right to and in front of the main entrance. Traffic was stopped and backed up

Glad you made it back, Gill. I can't imagine traveling the world these days with all the crap going on; much less winter weather threats. The forum wouldn't be the same if you weren't here. :smile: Did you bring us anything?

Last edited: