Smow

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
IMG_0647.JPG

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Glad you made it back, Gill. I can't imagine traveling the world these days with all the crap going on; much less winter weather threats. The forum wouldn't be the same if you weren't here. :smile: Did you bring us anything?

Why would I bring you anything? You still have almost all left of what I brought you the last time.

glhs837

Power with Control
Never understood the bread and milk thing. I usually have enough food in the house to last at least 4 days or more. Maybe some folks were running low. Did fill up the gas can for the snow blower and got some beer. I like snow! Bring it on! :)

Was in the commisary last night, no damn kidney beans. The entire canned bean section was empty.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Got back from the store a few minutes ago, the roads are passable. With slick spots.

On the plus side the road crews were already active.

Got back from the store a few minutes ago, the roads are passable. With slick spots.

On the plus side the road crews were already active.

They've already made at least one pass on our side road. Was watching the traffic cams, saw a few people sliding.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
My oldest has to play at a wedding (1st pay gig as solo) today. Luckily in the grand scheme of things, the venues are close by.

Ok, first "incident' of the snow event.

I have no coffee. :jameo: Found some crappy french vanilla stuff, but it just doesn't make the cut. I hate pre-flavored coffee.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Looks like Calvert is now under a winter storm warning. Just got the alert. I need to take myself off the contact list, now that I've moved. Stay safe, y'all!