SMTR Fall Harvest Ride

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
:howdy: everyone
On Sunday the 17th load up your horses and be ready to ride the 2nd annual Harvest Ride at Paraclete's Paradise Farm. We cleared and marked the trails yesterday and had a blast. The trails were a mess with trees all over them but thanks to the guys and the chain saws they are great now.

R

remaxrealtor

mygoldnhorse said:
:howdy: everyone
On Sunday the 17th load up your horses and be ready to ride the 2nd annual Harvest Ride at Paraclete's Paradise Farm. We cleared and marked the trails yesterday and had a blast. The trails were a mess with trees all over them but thanks to the guys and the chain saws they are great now.
Where is the farm located?

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
:jerry: I knew you would ride. I have everything for registration together. I told Plumloco I have to go early and do registration so i'll drive seperately. See you around 9am, hopefully by the time the ride starts at 11 he will be there with my horse :whistle:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
mygoldnhorse said:
:jerry: I knew you would ride. I have everything for registration together. I told Plumloco I have to go early and do registration so i'll drive seperately. See you around 9am, hopefully by the time the ride starts at 11 he will be there with my horse :whistle:
'bout as much as i can count on rottncop coming to my rescue :lol: He took off for the weekend to ride too! Can you stop by and pick my up on your way by?

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Yes I can pick u up. How about 8:30?

Also, if you get a chance call Appy and see if shes coming to this ride? Tell her we still miss her in here. It's just not the same. We seem to be fad'n in here. Mingz and Remax only visit once in awhile, :howdy: But where are Busterduck, Wildhorses & Challenged???.

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
remaxrealtor said:
Where is the farm located?
:howdy: Remax........Where have you been? I thought we may have lost you too. How's is going with Lou? Did you to go to website and check out the ride's time & location?

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
mygoldnhorse said:

Also, if you get a chance call Appy and see if shes coming to this ride? Tell her we still miss her in here. It's just not the same. We seem to be fad'n in here. Mingz and Remax only visit once in awhile, :howdy: But where are Busterduck, Wildhorses & Challenged???.
:lol: Changeling (AKA Challenged) is around...busy with the new baby horse!
Appy WILL be coming to the ride. :biggrin: I Already asked her.

oK SEE YA AT 8:30 :yawn:

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
Just wanted to let SMTR people I , (my friend and her husband )that joined at the crab fest and the kids went to Tuckahoe ?? We had a great time and the shows were awsume ..I really like the shooting from horse back that was real cool ..Percy can we set up balloons and shoot them from our horses?? The kids were a little disapointed because they did not have the sheep or horse rides..We only went for the day I think to stay over night would have been to much it ended at 5pm then what do you do until 9am the next day??? See ya all Saturday TC & Co..

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
TotalControl said:
Just wanted to let SMTR people I , (my friend and her husband )that joined at the crab fest and the kids went to Tuckahoe ?? We had a great time and the shows were awsume ..I really like the shooting from horse back that was real cool ..Percy can we set up balloons and shoot them from our horses?? The kids were a little disapointed because they did not have the sheep or horse rides..We only went for the day I think to stay over night would have been to much it ended at 5pm then what do you do until 9am the next day??? See ya all Saturday TC & Co..
just don't shoot in my direction :lmao:
There is a special gun that they use that shoots a powder of some sort rather than a bullet. That special gun could be expensive. Plumloco would know he used to do some of that stuff. :whistle: Hey, instead lets have a paint ball war in the trails on horseback :razz:

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
persimmoncf said:
just don't shoot in my direction :lmao:
There is a special gun that they use that shoots a powder of some sort rather than a bullet. That special gun could be expensive. Plumloco would know he used to do some of that stuff. :whistle: Hey, instead lets have a paint ball war in the trails on horseback :razz:

Now that could be interesting :lmao: I was under the impression they used regular hand guns with BLANKS... :whistle:

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
TotalControl said:
Now that could be interesting :lmao: I was under the impression they used regular hand guns with BLANKS... :whistle:
You could be very correct...ask Plumloco. But, how would a blank break a balloon? :confused:

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
persimmoncf said:
You could be very correct...ask Plumloco. But, how would a blank break a balloon? :confused:

Very easyly the man in charge of the gun fight shot a coke can with a blank to
show the kids that it can be deadly he blew a giant whole in the side of it ..So I guess up close they can kill or severly injure a person... :shocked:

I still have my guest he is sleeping in my front yard :whistle:

mingiz

Horse Poor
mygoldnhorse said:

But I look at the forums everyday..... :howdy: Don't know if I can make the ride. I would like to but I still have alot of fencing to replace and the weekends are the only time I can really get into it. My horses are still at a friends farm. I miss not having them at home. :bawl: If I can get there I will. :huggy:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
:howdy: I hope you get your horses home soon. If you can get away on Sunday for awhile come by and see us, the farm is in Hollywood before you get to Greenwell.

Last edited: