SMTR Fall Harvest Ride

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
It was quite challenging for willy nilly filly Daisy Duke but she came through with flying colors and didn't break gait ONCE! I was so proud of the girlie-Q even after the thundering raceway behind her upset her a bit as her hop a long rider (me) was dismounting!

Will post a few pix from after the ride in a bit.

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
What a awesome ride and such a beautiful day. We had 42 riders and everyone had a blast. The trails were good although the downhills were somewhat like sliding boards. There were some new riders and they did fine. And I am glad to be able to say I do not have any wild adventures to report :lmao:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
mygoldnhorse said:
What a awesome ride and such a beautiful day. We had 42 riders and everyone had a blast. The trails were good although the downhills were somewhat like sliding boards. There were some new riders and they did fine. And I am glad to be able to say I do not have any wild adventures to report :lmao:
i got sunburned after i put on my new SMTR tank. :lol:

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
mygoldnhorse said:

Z and I had fun it was a little challenging because it was so wet but she did great with her crazy hyper Arab and me with my Cadilac horse :lmao: