SMTR Fall Harvest Ride

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
mygoldnhorse said:
:howdy: TC....Are you and Z riding with us on Sunday?

Yes me and Z are planning on it the little man is staying home with dad and I'm bringing my Saddle bags fully loaded.. : :alkies:

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
TotalControl said:
Yes me and Z are planning on it the little man is staying home with dad and I'm bringing my Saddle bags fully loaded.. : :alkies:

I hope its not loaded with those man-killing blanks :razz:

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
persimmoncf said:
I hope its not loaded with those man-killing blanks :razz:

You not a man so what are you worried about :razz:

Are you riding today? Bens mom e-mailed Z and said she was riding today but the weather looks nasty..

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
"Hippy", my dually, is in the shop (estimate of 2K to fix) :shocking: . Hopefully I will get her back for the ride on Sunday. If not Ill have to use orange vests truck...

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
persimmoncf said:
"Hippy", my dually, is in the shop (estimate of 2K to fix) :shocking: . Hopefully I will get her back for the ride on Sunday. If not Ill have to use orange vests truck...
What's up with your dually? And..... Is Ben the boy who got his lip almost bit off by the horse?

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
mygoldnhorse said:
What's up with your dually? And..... Is Ben the boy who got his lip almost bit off by the horse?

:jameo: steering stablizer and link...3 U-joints...brakes/rotors...2 batteries...idler pully...hub seals...calibrate trip overhead...torch-off reese hitch pin...and a FULL tune and lube. :jameo:
When you procrastinate things seem to build up. :whistle: If you guys want to go out Saturday night, I got :nomoney: ...so whos buying?? :cheers:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
persimmoncf said:
:jameo: steering stablizer and link...3 U-joints...brakes/rotors...2 batteries...idler pully...hub seals...calibrate trip overhead...torch-off reese hitch pin...and a FULL tune and lube. :jameo:
When you procrastinate things seem to build up. :whistle: If you guys want to go out Saturday night, I got :nomoney: ...so whos buying?? :cheers:
Dually's :jameo: I have replaced some of the same things.......but not all at one time. We need new tires soon. 6 of the suckers at a time take quite a bite out of the wallet. :whistle: About Saturday night, You'll have to talk to Plumloco I leave those things for him to decide, but I have to do registration for the ride :nono: so no all nighter for me.

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
mygoldnhorse said:
Dually's :jameo: I have replaced some of the same things.......but not all at one time. We need new tires soon. 6 of the suckers at a time take quite a bite out of the wallet. :whistle: About Saturday night, You'll have to talk to Plumloco I leave those things for him to decide, but I have to do registration for the ride :nono: so no all nighter for me.

Percy if I go I gotcha covered.... :cheers:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
mygoldnhorse said:
yeah and hop-a-long will need your help! :biggrin:

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
: If you guys want to go out Saturday night, I got :nomoney: ...so whos buying?? :cheers:[/QUOTE]

Is anyone going out Saturday night ???? :thewave:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
HorseLady said:
Has anyone heard how the parking is going to be? Is this rain going to affect anything? Thanks! :howdy:
The fields are well established so they are not anticipating any problems. Its suppose to be 84 and sunny, so it should be a beautiful day. Hope to see you there.

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
mygoldnhorse said:
The fields are well established so they are not anticipating any problems. Its suppose to be 84 and sunny, so it should be a beautiful day. Hope to see you there.
Go get ready to load up...cause the ride is on!