SMTR Judged trail ride

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Get ready:clap:
This Sunday the 19th SMTR will be holding their annual Fall Judged Trailride at Jug Bay.
Bring your horse out and try the obstacles and see how you do.
You will encounter 10 obstacles consisting of up/down hills, creek crossing, backing up, crossing logs, as well as others fun things to try.
Jug Bay is located in Croom and is a beautiful park with miles & miles of wooded trails.

After the ride there will be tropheys & ribbons awarded to the winners so bring a chair. Its a great time to fellowship with other riders.

Crazy Criters 4H club will be selling food after the ride....Pork barbaque :yum:

From Waldorf.... Take Rt 301 N to R @ Croom Rd. Go 3 miles and make L @ Croom Airport Rd. Go to the end and make a R at the stop sign which is the parking area.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Yeah when I did a mapquest that is what I got..but after pulling a trailer through hughesville the other day I am going up to Mattawomanbeantown rd.. :lmao:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Pasofever said:
Yeah when I did a mapquest that is what I got..but after pulling a trailer through hughesville the other day I am going up to Mattawomanbeantown rd.. :lmao:

I know just what you mean. That new circle they put in makes it a little tight :jameo: and I hate Hughesville that whole area is a damn mess to drive in. Between the jerseys wall on one side and the cars in the "real" close lane next to me I feel like a pinball weaving through.

mingiz

Horse Poor
mygoldnhorse said:
I know just what you mean. That new circle they put in makes it a little tight :jameo: and I hate Hughesville that whole area is a damn mess to drive in. Between the jerseys wall on one side and the cars in the "real" close lane next to me I feel like a pinball weaving through.

Pasofever: I am just glad I took the small trailer...

Oh come on girls It wasn't bad at all..... :whistle: Is there a landmark on 301 N before you make the Croom Rd turn. I have been there before but a long time ago....Only thing I remember was that 90 degree turn...We took it a little fast, but made out ok..... :lmao: I wasn't driving either.... :killingme

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
mingiz said:
Is there a landmark on 301 N before you make the Croom Rd turn. I have been there before but a long time ago....Only thing I remember was that 90 degree turn...

Crooms Road (Rt 382) is at a redlight. Across from a shopping center that has a Pizzahut, and a Bojangles. Also if you want check mapquest and get directions the address is 16000 Croom Airport Road, Upper Marlboro, MD. :yay:

mingiz

Horse Poor
mygoldnhorse said:
Crooms Road (Rt 382) is at a redlight. Across from a shopping center that has a Pizzahut, and a Bojangles. Also if you want check mapquest and get directions the address is 16000 Croom Airport Road, Upper Marlboro, MD. :yay:

:huggy: Thanks

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
i forgot to ask at the meeting, what judges do you have?? we didn't discuss this at all last week!! :faint: but we did get the FOOD outta the way :lol:

i think my little one has her first cheerleading competition that day, and RC wants to go to the Amish auction across the way from us. so we prolly won't be there. :frown:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I hope I can make it...My dually is stuck in the mud since after Saturdays ride..the rain did not help...grrrrr