SMTR Judged trail ride

mingiz

Horse Poor
She thought it was a man of yours... :lmao: :razz: Damn shame she had the trailer attached. Me I would of pulled a heavy duty brake check then floored it and gave him a ride he wouldn't have forgotten... :wench: :smack: :killingme :lmao:

Giddy up!

I had the wd40 ready...dont ask why paso keeps that in the truck...that new hair cut and all..riding home was a scary prospect! :jerry:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Pasofever said:
Mingiz you hear someone talking? I'm ignoring someone whe beat me on my own horse.. :whistle:

:yeahthat: :lalala:
Happy B-Day to you too.... :bday:
But ya know Paso does have a slow horse. Guess his legs aren't long enough...to keep up...Should be faster now that the rider has gone Butch :gossip: :razz: :killingme
Face it Bubba is da Crotch Rocket Man :cool: :huggy:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
:yeahthat: :lalala:
Happy B-Day to you too.... :bday:
But ya know Paso does have a slow horse. Guess his legs aren't long enough...to keep up...Should be faster now that the rider has gone Butch :gossip: :razz: :killingme
Face it Bubba is da Crotch Rocket Man :cool: :huggy:

I'm gunna show you whos Butch..wait till I see ya..Vence moves much faster when his 5th leg is up..he does better with 4 on the floor.. :lmao:

Giddy up!

If Vince is coming im gettin out the way!! Bubba too...we know all about Vinces 5th leg! He is the stud with no sexual preference!

mingiz

Horse Poor
Giddy up! said:
If Vince is coming im gettin out the way!! Bubba too...we know all about Vinces 5th leg! He is the stud with no sexual preference!

Oh that's why Fat Pony blew by him, she saw his overdrive and it scared her... :whistle: :killingme

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Giddy up! said:
Crotch Rocket!! lol sad..only action im gettin lol!! :doh: Thanks for wishin me happy bday!

Hope you had a Happy Birthday! Congratulations on taking 2nd place. You did great. And it does seem like you got the posting down :lmao: