SMTR Judged trail ride

mingiz

Horse Poor
Pasofever said:
I hope I can make it...My dually is stuck in the mud since after Saturdays ride..the rain did not help...grrrrr

Want me to bring my little truck over and pull you out??? :huggy:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Build them arms up :killingme :lmao: Hey I'll call ya later. I'm hauling tomorrow afternoon from Brown Rd to Great Mills....I'm so sweet.... :huggy: :drama: :lmao:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
TotalControl said:
Z and I will be there I am riding Cody :biggrin: Tiki is still resting :flowers: Me I am just starting to NOT hurt just in time for Sunday :whistle:

:poorbaby: you'll be alright. You just need more practice taking a fall :lmao:

Plumloco and I are going to go start marking the trails tomorrow and then Percy will join us on Saturday to finish them. See y'all Sunday.

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
MGH an I went to Croom Airport Rd (Patuxent River Park - AKA Jug Bay) yesterday. We marked the trail for this Sundays trail ride. And OH what a neat ride it is - ...The trails were in much better condition than expected after 4" rain. And by Sunday (tomarrow) they will even be drier. Depending on the turnout-sometimes a great number of horses on a trail after a good rain can ruin the trail for the end pack - hopefully that wont be the case. There will be a variety of obsticals (mostly natural) for the judged riders...uphill-downhill-creek-bridge-logs-poles-backin-stand to tie-etc. This park has swamp paths. They are so cool your horse can walk right across a the swampy areas cause of the man-made wide trail they made thru it.

Mayby I can hire them to come do PCF swampy areas :lmao:

Well see you guys there!!! If I make it, I think Im getting sick.

Last edited:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Katie said:
Have fun!

No ride, and no horse that could do the trails.

Me Too :tantrum No Truck to tow with. So I guess I work around the farm and play with the horses there. :shrug: Hope everyone enjoys it. :yahoo: Some one take pics!!

K

Katie

mingiz said:
Me Too :tantrum No Truck to tow with. So I guess I work around the farm and play with the horses there. :shrug: Hope everyone enjoys it. :yahoo: Some one take pics!!

My SUV isn't set up to tow yet.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
So how was everyones ride today :shrug:

We sure missed you today..

BTW this 4 wheeler passed us in the fast lane on 235 and I was doing OVER 60 MPH :yikes:

Attachments

• Nov19200611.jpg
    Nov19200611.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 95
  • Nov192006341.jpg
    Nov192006341.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 93
  • Nov192006344.jpg
    Nov192006344.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 90
  • Nov192006350.jpg
    Nov192006350.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 87
  • Nov192006351.jpg
    Nov192006351.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 88

mingiz

Horse Poor
I missed it too..... :bawl: I didn't get the truck back until 630 tonight. The weather wasn't helping so it would dry. But it's done. :clap: I'll get pics soon. Shipping my SSH Filly to the vet tomorrow to have the stifle looked at again. I have read that gaited horses have alot of stifle problems. Hope she isn't one of them.... :bawl: Hope J was the one taking the pics of the atv... :lmao:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
:howdy: Great ride...We had a good turn out...56 riders who came out even on a really crappy day. I'm still cold, brrrr.
That park is such an awesome place to ride. I'm thinking maybe next year we could have a ride there in June. We could ride on Saturday...have a barn dance :dance: that night and stay overnight :alkies:.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
mygoldnhorse said:
:howdy: Great ride...We had a good turn out...56 riders who came out even on a really crappy day. I'm still cold, brrrr.
That park is such an awesome place to ride. I'm thinking maybe next year we could have a ride there in June. We could ride on Saturday...have a barn dance :dance: that night and stay overnight :alkies:.
:yay:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
mingiz said:
That sounds like a great plan :yay:

:howdy: We missed you yesterday.
I have a question for you. We are looking for someone to host the True Grit ride. As you know I am trying to get in touch with Robin at St Mary's River Park to make sure we can use the trails that day. Knowing you are very familar with that park I was wondering if you would be interested in hosting the ride? Your involvement would entail marking the trails...with ribbon I would supply you with. SMTR will advertise the ride, via monthly newsletter, fyliers in local tack stores and on our website. We will hold the registration, provide food to sell afterwards, etc.
So say there are 30 riders and the total taken in (gate) is $300.00 We would take the insurance (100.00) expense off the top which leaves $200.00. And SMTR would split that with you, so you would get $100.00. Could be more, could be less, depending on ride turn out. What do you think? Wanna try?

mingiz

Horse Poor
mygoldnhorse said:
:howdy: We missed you yesterday.
I have a question for you. We are looking for someone to host the True Grit ride. As you know I am trying to get in touch with Robin at St Mary's River Park to make sure we can use the trails that day. Knowing you are very familar with that park I was wondering if you would be interested in hosting the ride? Your involvement would entail marking the trails...with ribbon I would supply you with. SMTR will advertise the ride, via monthly newsletter, fyliers in local tack stores and on our website. We will hold the registration, provide food to sell afterwards, etc.
So say there are 30 riders and the total taken in (gate) is $300.00 We would take the insurance (100.00) expense off the top which leaves $200.00. And SMTR would split that with you, so you would get $100.00. Could be more, could be less, depending on ride turn out. What do you think? Wanna try?

:yikes: I sent you a pm

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
:howdy: golden,
After you fixed the trail was it still muddy?? i know whare i caught you for a pic. it was muddy.did you have fun??? i know lilhorsechick still might want to kill me. z :lmao: