SMTR Ride THIS WEEKEND

jacbro

Do you all know anyone the will come close to passing Greenwell? My horse is there and would like to join this trail ride. I am looking for a ride? This will be my last trail ride before I get shipped off to boot camp. So if you got room for one more, let me know.
Jackie and Lilly

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Do you all know anyone the will come close to passing Greenwell? My horse is there and would like to join this trail ride. I am looking for a ride? This will be my last trail ride before I get shipped off to boot camp. So if you got room for one more, let me know.
Jackie and Lilly
I might....PM me your number and I'll pass it on.

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
FYI....
SMTR will supply the paper products..bowls, spoons etc, as well as condiments, some hot dogs and rolls.
All you need to bring is your dish to share along with serving utensil. There is electricity by the bath house to plug in crock pots.

Oh yeah don't forget your chairs.

W

WhoCares

I am excited. Hopefully it will be a little bit warmer this weekend.

I think I will just bring a dessert since I am at a lost of what to make in the crockpot.

smurfette

ok, so i've been "lurking" for some time now, just checking out what's going on in the horseworld.... but I can't contain myself any longer because I'm SOOOO excited about being able to go on the trail ride on Sunday!! Wheeeeeee! This is my first post so i'm coming out of the closet!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
ok, so i've been "lurking" for some time now, just checking out what's going on in the horseworld.... but I can't contain myself any longer because I'm SOOOO excited about being able to go on the trail ride on Sunday!! Wheeeeeee! This is my first post so i'm coming out of the closet!

Welcome...then if you have been lurking you won't be offended when I ask "Are you a puzzy?":lmao:

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
will you please wear a shirt that says "clementine" so we can all say:howdy:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
You will get more attention if you come as "Winndixie" :whistle:
:nono:

:lol:

:drama: Who do i ride....oh my.

Oh Paso, I might not be able to make it saturday. Little one may be going to a 4-H xmas party, and i'm afraid i won't be able to get her there on time...sowwy. :huggy:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up

Welcome Clementine..........Do we know you IRL:whistle:

Elliesmom....is your friend barrelracer coming to the ride with you?

Last edited:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
:howdy:percy:smoochy:

here we go

Percy..chili
Happy..Beef Stew
Elliesmom..Chowdah
MGH..hotdoggies & rolls
girlnamedsue..crabsoup
Stephy..desert
B&Lmom..cornbread