SMTR Ride THIS WEEKEND

ElliesMom

Barrelracer should be coming, as well as my other buddy on the canadian, with her other horse and maybey the minor.

quartermom

Low & Slow
ok, so i've been "lurking" for some time now, just checking out what's going on in the horseworld.... but I can't contain myself any longer because I'm SOOOO excited about being able to go on the trail ride on Sunday!! Wheeeeeee! This is my first post so i'm coming out of the closet!

Welcome clementine! :howdy: I'll see you Sunday:yahoo:
Ladies, you all be nice:smack: to clementine I know her and she is not a puzzy rider!!:whistle:

smurfette

Welcome Clementine..........Do we know you IRL:whistle:

Elliesmom....is your friend barrelracer coming to the ride with you?

Haha! Had to ask what IRL meant! I don't think I know many of you. When I was a kid I grew up riding at the Ranch Club barn. It's been a LONG time, but I may know some people from there. That was about from 1985-1991. I am friends with Quartermom now... She filled me in on some of how this works. I will be glad to meet everybody on Sunday.:yahoo:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Haha! Had to ask what IRL meant! I don't think I know many of you. When I was a kid I grew up riding at the Ranch Club barn. It's been a LONG time, but I may know some people from there. That was about from 1985-1991. I am friends with Quartermom now... She filled me in on some of how this works. I will be glad to meet everybody on Sunday.:yahoo:

I wonder if I know you:whistle:

My friend and I were the stable managers at CRE stables from 1996-2002. That was the good ole days.