Smtr Twilight Ride

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
SouthernMdRocks said:
Hello SMR!
I was just thinking about you the other day when my friend that bought Tucker was out helping us mark for this trail ride. There were many trees down and while he was busy cutting them down Tucker just stood there. We'll never be able to thank you enough :huggy:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
mygoldnhorse said:
Hello SMR!
I was just thinking about you the other day when my friend that bought Tucker was out helping us mark for this trail ride. There were many trees down and while he was busy cutting them down Tucker just stood there. We'll never be able to thank you enough :huggy:

Lots of work getting ready for the ride. I went last year and hope I can get out this year too.
I'm soooo glad Tucker is working out.. :huggy: :huggy:
Mean while, my Palo up in PA is sick and I am waiting to hear back as to how he is doing.. :frown:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Pasofever said:
I am going to bring my new ride...and Janet will have Bubba...when you see me you will have to say...Hey Jose" what cha doin' :lmao:
I love your new ride! And...wait till I see Janet. I'm gonna talk to her about all that pos'n she's been doing.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
mygoldnhorse said:
I love your new ride! And...wait till I see Janet. I'm gonna talk to her about all that pos'n she's been doing.

Really,, I wasn't sure if it was a trail ride or a photo shoot!!! :lmao: :howdy: But sure looked fun.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mygoldnhorse said:

Janet or Sadielady they were both as bad as the other.. :lmao:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
SouthernMdRocks said:
Really,, I wasn't sure if it was a trail ride or a photo shoot!!! :lmao: :howdy: But sure looked fun.
She was certainly full of herself!:lmao: I was shocked Unix did not seem to notice....all that work for nothing.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mygoldnhorse said:
She was certainly full of herself!:lmao: I was shocked Unix did not seem to notice....all that work for nothing.
You should send him a PM and a linkie to the thread.. :whistle:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
ya'll better come to this ride, i got poison ivy so bad i had to take off work today. and i'm not going in tomorrow either. :frown:
my eyes are swollen shut.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
happyappygirl said:
ya'll better come to this ride, i got poison ivy so bad i had to take off work today. and i'm not going in tomorrow either. :frown:

:smack: me I :lmao: before I :bawl:

2baymares

happyappygirl said:

I'll be attending and couple of my friends. :yahoo:
I seem to have poison ivy all the time :lmao: we grow it at my house. :whistle:

Loper

Animal Poor!
2baymares said:
I'll be attending and couple of my friends. :yahoo:
I seem to have poison ivy all the time :lmao: we grow it at my house. :whistle:

OK maybe I'll attend in a photographic capacity sorta way. Is there already a professional photographer set to be there? I don't want to step on any toes.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Loper said:
OK maybe I'll attend in a photographic capacity sorta way. Is there already a professional photographer set to be there? I don't want to step on any toes.

Want me to pick you up..I am going right past your farm....you are welcome to come I am sure..