Smtr Twilight Ride

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Wisecrackin" said:
You know I don't like :gossip:
Earl has to die....:whistle: and i gots me a backhoe dat digs over 16 feet down. but somebody else has to drive it, cause i dunno how. only rc does and he's da fuzz. :killingme

Loper

Animal Poor!
Pasofever said:
Want me to pick you up..I am going right past your farm....you are welcome to come I am sure..

Yepper, I'll ride with you. When do you want to swing by? Swing by a couple minutes early to get me and look at the farm. :huggy:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Hey want me to bring the TWH you can ride her....Just need a saddle..Paso you got one that will fit her? She will stand still for you to take pics. Let me know so I can prepare and get her dirty white arse cleaned up. Still hoping my trailer will be ready. wiring done but no wheels on it... :lmao:

Finofan

Here there and everywhere
happyappygirl said:
Earl has to die....:whistle: and i gots me a backhoe dat digs over 16 feet down. but somebody else has to drive it, cause i dunno how. only rc does and he's da fuzz. :killingme

:gossip: goes to court next Thursday say a prayer for me..um :gossip:

Loper will call you today..

Yep got a saddle wonder how fat pony will look in Mistys Colombian saddle :lmao:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Finofan said:
:gossip: goes to court next Thursday say a prayer for me..um :gossip:

Loper will call you today..

Yep got a saddle wonder how fat pony will look in Mistys Colombian saddle :lmao:

No thanks..I just remembered I could use thier tack that I rode in last week. Nebber mind. Just hope :gossip: gets the trailer done.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
No thanks..I just remembered I could use thier tack that I rode in last week. Nebber mind. Just hope :gossip: gets the trailer done.

If you call me my house phone is out from the storm...call my cell