Smtr Twilight Ride

Loper

Animal Poor!
2baymares said:
...so you can help Paso with everything and get pics all of her. :lmao:

:whistle: do I detect a hint of jealousy? :lmao: You are just mad cause I haven't given Jacob to you yet... :killingme :huggy: Speaking of we need to decide when that event will happen.

2baymares

Loper said:
:whistle: do I detect a hint of jealousy? :lmao: You are just mad cause I haven't given Jacob to you yet... :killingme :huggy: Speaking of we need to decide when that event will happen.

Jealous yes. :huggy: Mad - no. :huggy: I figured you couldn't part with him. I was about to go look at a horse Sunday. :confused:

Loper

Animal Poor!
2baymares said:
Jealous yes. :huggy: Mad - no. :huggy: I figured you couldn't part with him. I was about to go look at a horse Sunday. :confused:

Well one if you noticed, I posted I would attend under your thread that you were attending... :whistle:

Seriously, You know I love Jacob and all we've been through with him... but I know you'll give him a wonderful home. It's just been hard for me to set THAT date. :jameo: So if you still want him let's decide on the date! next Sunday?

but then what do we call you? not 2bays anymore :lmao: 1bayandafatdappledalbinorhino? :killingme
Although little Jacob used to call him an elephant... :bawl:

2baymares

Loper said:
Well one if you noticed, I posted I would attend under your thread that you were attending... :whistle:

Seriously, You know I love Jacob and all we've been through with him... but I know you'll give him a wonderful home. It's just been hard for me to set THAT date. :jameo: So if you still want him let's decide on the date! next Sunday?

but then what do we call you? not 2bays anymore :lmao: 1bayandafatdappledalbinorhino? :killingme
Although little Jacob used to call him an elephant... :bawl:

:lmao: :lmao: YES, I want that!! :lmao: :lmao: Can I change my name? :whistle:

2baymares

Pasofever said:
Taking candy from a baby.. :whistle:

Otayyyyyyyyyy, I did come across like a baby. :lmao:
If the frickin threads would post in a better order - then it would read how I intended. :razz:
and not :tantrum

Loper

Animal Poor!
happyappygirl said:
i need some pix of the walker for sale....so a photog would be great!

You'll just have to let me know who you want pics of... and let me get them while there's enough light. so sign up now!!! :lmao:
1. Walker (happyappgirl w/ hopefully no poison ivy signs, bulldogs fighting under shirt, new tatoo on arm :shrug: not sure what the old ones look like)

Last edited:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Loper said:
You'll just have to let me know who you want pics of... and let me get them while there's enough light. so sign up now!!! :lmao:
1. Walker (happyappgirl w/ hopefully no poison ivy signs)
:frown:
doc says it will get WORSE each time i get it, although i don't know how it could.

palomino walker. dark haired woman with bulldog puppies fighting under her tank top and a cool new tattoo on her left shoulder. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Loper

Animal Poor!
Loper said:
1. Walker (happyappgirl w/ hopefully no poison ivy signs, bulldogs fighting under shirt, new tatoo on arm :shrug: not sure what the old ones look like)

1. Palomino Walker (happyappgirl w/ hopefully no poison ivy signs, bulldogs fighting under shirt, new tatoo on arm :shrug: not sure what the old ones look like, forgot dark hair) :lmao:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Loper said:
1. Palomino Walker (happyappgirl w/ hopefully no poison ivy signs, bulldogs fighting under shirt, new tatoo on arm :shrug: not sure what the old ones look like, forgot dark hair) :lmao:

:sheisshorttoo: :whistle:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Loper said:

2. Vence is sore (he did not like todays ride :frown) so I will have Jose' (paso) :huggy:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Pasofever said:
I ant short just fat... :huggy: and way less boobs then you now with this boob loosing diet I have been on..
are TOO short. WAY short. shortie-shortie
Paso's a shortie.
:snort: