SMYFL - Fall 2009 Tackle and Cheer Registrations

ShoeQueen77

We're talking about 5. At this age I can only assume they're playing to learn the fundamentals of the game. :lol:

Well 5 years olds through 7 year olds sometimes get grouped together. Depending on the league's weight policies. There can sometimes be big weight differences in kids these ages. Last season I watched a couple of the little guys with no drive get run over and over by the bigger kids. They did alot of crying. I felt bad for them because they seemed like they didn't really want to be playing.

sockgirl77

Well 5 years olds through 7 year olds sometimes get grouped together. Depending on the league's weight policies. There can sometimes be big weight differences in kids these ages. Last season I watched a couple of the little guys with no drive get run over and over by the bigger kids. They did alot of crying. I felt bad for them because they seemed like they didn't really want to be playing.

But they'll never know until they try. :shrug:

angelbaby

No, I'm confused as to whether or not to spend the money. He's back and forth with it. One day he really wants to play and the next he's not sure.

Sorry Socki! I had you confused with Cali girl. She was the one contemplating which league to go with.

Callie girl

I am angelbaby lol. I need to do something quick.

Socki with him being back an forth I would definetly go with flag. I made mine start there and they do learn some of the fundamentals and have a lot of fun. I wish he would stay with it but have put him off for 2 seasons already.