Snails pace trail ride on Sept. 8 at 3 PM.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Anyone who wants to block my path to keep Sadie from speeding along is welcome to come. We will probably warn the hospitals ahead of time since Frmgrl and I are likely to get injured. I am sure WD will want to come watch and that is okay too, since I am used to all of her followers watching me. Physix can't come until 3 ish so that is when we will go. I think we should plan on having some drinks afterwards. What do you think? :lmao:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Sadielady said:
Anyone who wants to block my path to keep Sadie from speeding along is welcome to come. We will probably warn the hospitals ahead of time since Frmgrl and I are likely to get injured. I am sure WD will want to come watch and that is okay too, since I am used to all of her followers watching me. Physix can't come until 3 ish so that is when we will go. I think we should plan on having some drinks afterwards. What do you think? :lmao:

Where? You bringing the cooler??? :popcorn:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
If you want someone who is slow and can block a path....I suggest Octavia -

http://phyxius.smugmug.com/photos/180368667-M.jpg

I just need to talk to HappyAppy and/or Paso about borrowing a saddle to see how it fits. :) But, I can't do anything 'til Wedneday. I ride Monday and I'm do some ground training for a friend on Tuesday. Busy bees! She's settling in though I think the hot, humid weather isn't her favorite. (Being from Canada and all.) But she's handling everything very well.

I got a new little point and shoot to bring with me too! It's waterproof and shockproof (so I can drop it, but if a pony steps on it I'm still screwed).

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
My saddle needs to go to Elams for attachment...and Virginia still has it...I can have her bring it to me tomorrow if you want..you good at riding with no girth?

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Pasofever said:
you good at riding with no girth?

hahaha. no. :p

I was just at Elam's today. Oops. A hafie lady said I can try out her dressage saddle, but she's like 5'0" so I'm thinking the saddle may be small. We'll see.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Phyxius said:
hahaha. no. :p

I was just at Elam's today. Oops. A hafie lady said I can try out her dressage saddle, but she's like 5'0" so I'm thinking the saddle may be small. We'll see.

You may be able to sit on the saddle but we will not know it is there.. :whistle:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
haha, really english saddles ARE comfortable. I love mine, all three of them are grrr-eat, but they are all three different sizes. It's like clothes, noone measures the same way apparently. You should ride in one. You and Loper. (well, I guess you each ride in one, instead of riding tandem in one...just figured I'd clarify since Loper is so literal). :p

Loper

Animal Poor!
Phyxius said:
haha, really english saddles ARE comfortable. I love mine, all three of them are grrr-eat, but they are all three different sizes. It's like clothes, noone measures the same way apparently. You should ride in one. You and Loper. (well, I guess you each ride in one, instead of riding tandem in one...just figured I'd clarify since Loper is so literal). :p

:lmao: I have two western girths that might work. You want to try 'em? I'm assuming Paso's saddle is western. You WILL NOT get me on a postage stamp saddle.... :killingme

Giddy up!

Pasofever said:
My saddle needs to go to Elams for attachment...and Virginia still has it...I can have her bring it to me tomorrow if you want..you good at riding with no girth?
Who needs a girth??? :lmao:

Giddy up!

Loper said:
:lmao: I have two western girths that might work. You want to try 'em? I'm assuming Paso's saddle is western. You WILL NOT get me on a postage stamp saddle.... :killingme
Ill ride in a english saddle if some one needs to use pasos dont think bubba would care.

devinej

covekat said:
Where are you guys going? I might have a horse that needs a snail paced trail ride, LOL...

I think they are going to St.mary's river s.p.

I want to go!!!!!!

i'll find a snail to ride. :razz:

FrmGrl

Get some!
devinej said:

I want to go!!!!!!

I reserve the right to put Devine on Eve first if she acts up!! Sorry Sadie, you snooze you loose!!! :lmao:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
devinej said:

I want to go!!!!!!

I can bring my other mare, Ruby. She's not too snaily. She's a 20 yr old QH that does not act like a 20 yr old QH. I've got a Bates Caprilli you can use with her.

Here's Mark on Ruby (in the front, dark bay mare) and Sarah on her horse, Dee on one of our neighborhood "trail rides".
http://www.phyxius.smugmug.com/photos/122195411-M.jpg

devinej

Phyxius said:
I can bring my other mare, Ruby. She's not too snaily. She's a 20 yr old QH that does not act like a 20 yr old QH. I've got a Bates Caprilli you can use with her.

Here's Mark on Ruby (in the front, dark bay mare) and Sarah on her horse, Dee on one of our neighborhood "trail rides".
http://www.phyxius.smugmug.com/photos/122195411-M.jpg

teehee will she be snaily enough for frmgrl or sadielady if they make me ride their crazies?? haha :razz:
i think i will probably bring one of mine. they are well behaved horses :lmao:

FrmGrl

Get some!
devinej said:
teehee will she be snaily enough for frmgrl or sadielady if they make me ride their crazies?? haha :razz:
I got dibs on you first. I like Sparkles, I wouldnt mind being on her if I had to. I am hoping princess Eve is nice and calm and scared of you by then :lmao:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
devinej said:

Oh yeah, anyone can ride her. She's been my pony since '95. I don't put up with BS from the ponies. :) I meant she doesn't have to go snaily. She gets her courage from other horses though, but we've done it all plenty of times. Hills, water, jumps, deer, etc. etc. Good pony!

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Good news ladies, I'm pretty sure I have a BIG horse to ride lead. My friend Kate has her trail riding horse, Annie, a BIG belgian mare that she can bring down. They go trail riding all over the place, all the time. She has to check her calendar, but she's pretty sure she can make it.

I can still bring Ruby if someone needs a horse to ride though. :)