Snails pace trail ride on Sept. 8 at 3 PM.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Phyxius said:
Good news ladies, I'm pretty sure I have a BIG horse to ride lead. My friend Kate has her trail riding horse, Annie, a BIG belgian mare that she can bring down. They go trail riding all over the place, all the time. She has to check her calendar, but she's pretty sure she can make it.

I can still bring Ruby if someone needs a horse to ride though. :)
With all of those big horses coming I am not sure I want to go on the bridge at the same time. :lmao:

Loper

Animal Poor!
Sadielady said:
With all of those big horses coming I am not sure I want to go on the bridge at the same time. :lmao:

:lmao: I got dibbs to go over the bridges before the big horsies....

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Loper said:
:killingme give me a year or so....

Not going to take you that long..We are not that bad.. :killingme I think someone :liar: to you...We are NOT that bad.. :huggy: You should not listen to other peeps.

Giddy up!

Sadielady said:
The real Sadie can keep up, can't she giddyup? I just worry about the tree killing me!
And yea she is all legs...to the moon alice to the moon! Think u need to take her to the track!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Sadielady said:
The real Sadie can keep up, can't she giddyup? I just worry about the tree killing me!

Watch out for that...Trrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Sadielady said:
I can picture you stepping over me now Paso, and riding off into the sunset. :whistle:

I would NEVER step over you...

I would ask you to roll to the side of the trail and let us by..

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Is this still a go? I've got 2 "yes, for sure"s. Myself on Octavia and my friend Amanda on Ruby. My friend Kate with the Belgian (Annie) is still good to go too.