Snails pace trail ride Sept 8th, who is going?

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
It is, it's this coming Saturday!!! Woo hoo!!!!

I'm coming with two horses. I'll verify that Kate can bring Annie (the Belgian) if not then Manda can lead on my mare Ruby. She's not a big butt, but she is a good butt and Octavia can follow her and act as the big butt. :lmao:

I say we ride out at 3pm. So, get there 'round 2:30 or so? Does that work? I get off at 12:15 I can get home around 1pm. I'll already have the trailer hooked up (I LOOOVE having two vehicles) so I just need to throw the ponies in and drive down there. It takes about an hour if traffic behaves. So, 3 is perfect!

FrmGrl

Get some!
You already know I am going and Lacies mom really cant get there any sooner, so 3pm is good. Are the presents for me??? Its my birthday you know!! :lmao:

Sparks

I think I should be able to come down. Tell me where and how to get there.

What's this place like? Is there water or bridges or anything a SUPER green horse might use as an excuse to kill me? :shocking:

Last edited:
R

remaxrealtor

If you do it at Myrtle Point, we'll count it as part of the Freedom Walk....FREE T-SHIRTS!!!!

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Sparks said:
I think I should be able to come down. Tell me where and how to get there.

What's this place like? Is there water or bridges or anything a SUPER green horse might use as an excuse to kill me? :shocking:

To my knowledge it's at St. Mary's River State Park @ 3pm. If it's else where I need to know ASAP. I live in Calvert and work in Prince George's so I need to make sure it's somewhere I can get to on time.

If it is at St. Mary's there are bridges and creeks and lakes. (Lake is optional). Most of us will be on greenies, that's why it's the snail's pace ride. :lmao:

It's down route 5, south of the fairgrounds. After Chingville Rd go approx 1 mile. Make a LEFT onto Camp Casoma Rd. (spelling may be wrong, but that's the name). Follow all the way to the end.

R

remaxrealtor

Sadielady said:
Where is Myrtle Point?
On RT. 4 between the 235 light and the Solomons Bridge....easy to get to...much closer for most of you!

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
But I already snuck down to the other place and hand walked Sadie over the bridges to impress you guys :lmao: