Snails pace trail ride Sept 8th, who is going?

devinej

:buttkick: SL you and Frmgrl made me completely forget about going to my internship today!!! i'm feeling like a dufus :smack: (that's me hitting myself)

i called and told her i'd suffered from a heat stroke :liar: .... i didn't remember till i was driving home!

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
:lmao: :lmao: too funny. Just tell her you had to be life flighted out because you got kicked by a horse...Oh wait that was a while back....amnesia then
devinej said:
:buttkick: SL you and Frmgrl made me completely forget about going to my internship today!!! i'm feeling like a dufus :smack: (that's me hitting myself)

i called and told her i'd suffered from a heat stroke.... i didn't remember till i was driving home!

FrmGrl

Get some!
devinej said:

i called and told her i'd suffered from a heat stroke :liar: .... i didn't remember till i was driving home!
Opps, sorry BK, didnt mean to make you miss your class!!

Sparks

Sadielady said:
You can ride Sadie....I have already practiced over the bridges, and I will bring the new bay mare! Come on, we will have fun! :larry:

AWWW. :huggy: That's very nice of you, but I really can't go now.

Sparks

Sadielady said:
That is too bad. Maybe soon you can join us. We will have fun.

Are you home today? Want to go to Oakridge with me today??? You can ride sparks.

I'm out of work early :)

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Okay, I will be there with two horses and riders for sure.

The two TB people can't come, the mare is lame. Darn ponies!

I think Kate forgot to take me off her SPAM list again so I haven't heard back from them, but they might still come.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Giddy and I are coming I will lead the slow ride..I hope you all bring me some good food so I am in a good mood for the ride..

I have no vodka..wonder if I can do kaluah jigglers..ummm

FrmGrl

Get some!
Pasofever said:
Giddy and I are coming I will lead the slow ride..I hope you all bring me some good food so I am in a good mood for the ride..

I have no vodka..wonder if I can do kaluah jigglers..ummm
I packed one granola bar. Kahlua does not do well in jello, so I've heard :whistle:

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
Sadielady said:
Pasofever said:
Isn't confirm and think still a little iffy? I hope you can come. We were thinking of making you a shirt.

Not sure if a friend of mine that wants to go can get a ride .. Dam i know I should'nt bought my 2 horse :) o'well if she can't get a ride then Z and I won't be going I will just go and leave a friend behind . (good lesson for Z to learn You don't leave your friends behind. ) so if we don't make it you guys have fun and be safe we will see you at skyview...TC

IntegritysDream

Sadielady said:
You can ride Sadie....I have already practiced over the bridges, and I will bring the new bay mare! Come on, we will have fun! :larry:

indy is a wimp on trail rides alone, but i will give him this, havent ever taking him over a bridge, BUT i have taken him over like 8 planks of wood that were covering a hole , and they moved all over the place when he steped on them, and he didnt freak, and he LOVES to jump logs and all that crazy stuff but HATES beaches, he thinks the waves are going to chase him and the deep sand is quick sand. but we have to walk/trot because he gets way too excited at the canter, and if another horse starts freaking, he will cuz hes heard bound. havent ever taken him on a off farm trail ride or hunter pace, but i was thinking about it sometime.