Snails pace trail ride Sept 8th, who is going?

Sparks

I know this is lame, but I might not be able to come now. Our driveway is getting sealed today or tomorrow and I might not be able to drive my trailer out............. :mad: :ohwell:

Sparks

persimmoncf said:
:shrug: how about where ever its parked.

I know, but it's complicated.....

I think I'll have to skip this one but I'll try and make it to the ride at Skyview! :howdy:

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
Sparks said:
I know, but it's complicated.....

I think I'll have to skip this one but I'll try and make it to the ride at Skyview! :howdy:

Remember girlfriend..."Life is only as complicated as make it". Maybe we could ALL wear out forum names on our shirts to functions, then I would know who ya are. Even tho I have probably already seen your horse, know your rig from the roads, and shared a chuckwagon meal with ya after a past ride.

W

WhoCares

persimmoncf said:
Remember girlfriend..."Life is only as complicated as make it". Maybe we could ALL wear out forum names on our shirts to functions, then I would know who ya are. Even tho I have probably already seen your horse, know your rig from the roads, and shared a chuckwagon meal with ya after a past ride.

I actually would really make an effort to come on Saturday, but I have been fighting a horrible cold. I am hoping to be better for the weekend, but am not counting on it right now.

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
WhoCares said:
I actually would really make an effort to come on Saturday, but I have been fighting a horrible cold. I am hoping to be better for the weekend, but am not counting on it right now.

Hopefully you will be able to make the SMTR Skyview Ride Sun 16th. :flowers: Hope you feel better

Sparks

persimmoncf said:

:huggy: I will meet you guys soon!!! I swear. :huggy:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Ohh, I might have another friend coming with two tbs. Both are good on trails though. :) I should know by tomorrow.

FrmGrl

Get some!
Phyxius said:
Ohh, I might have another friend coming with two tbs. Both are good on trails though. :) I should know by tomorrow.

Ok we are still doing it at the dam right?? Sadie, Devinej, Lacies mom and I all live within 5 miles of the dam. Plus shady and I worked so hard getting our horses prepared for the ride :lmao:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
FrmGrl said:
Ok we are still doing it at the dam right?? Sadie, Devinej, Lacies mom and I all live within 5 miles of the dam. Plus shady and I worked so hard getting our horses prepared for the ride :lmao:

I'm going to the dam! You're going to the dam! We're going to the dam! Damn anyone not going to the dam. Hehe.

I still can't believe you guys cheated!!! :killingme

So, YES! I'll be at the dam with two horses for sure. With possibly 2-4 more coming.

FrmGrl

Get some!
Phyxius said:
I'm going to the dam! You're going to the dam! We're going to the dam! Damn anyone not going to the dam. Hehe.

I still can't believe you guys cheated!!! :killingme

So, YES! I'll be at the dam with two horses for sure. With possibly 2-4 more coming.

Well, damn, I guess I will see all of you at the dam. I will bring some dam food and some dam drinks and hopefully we will again get a dam picture. Still not cheating, preparing. Bringing some others along too. I think this will be another big ride. Maybe we should do a shorter loop :killingme

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Sparks said:
I know this is lame, but I might not be able to come now. Our driveway is getting sealed today or tomorrow and I might not be able to drive my trailer out............. :mad: :ohwell:
You can ride Sadie....I have already practiced over the bridges, and I will bring the new bay mare! Come on, we will have fun! :larry:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Sadielady said:
You can ride Sadie....I have already practiced over the bridges, and I will bring the new bay mare! Come on, we will have fun! :larry:

Hey, you didn't offer me a ride!! :lmao:

devinej

i have a pony, someone can ride my pony. or my horsie and i'll ride my pony. this will be fun fun fun!