Snow Part 4

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
WBOC is still calling for 3-6" for southern MD, 1-3 for north of Waldorf, but they are warning about gale force winds which could be upgraded to storm winds. This is more directed at DELMARVA, and typically winds are less here away from the ocean.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
JB Weather said in a tweet that things might be changing and we might end up with more. Said he will update today if things change enough to warrant an update.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
JB Weather said in a tweet that things might be changing and we might end up with more. Said he will update today if things change enough to warrant an update.
Tony Pann tweeted out the same. Looks like the storm track has shifted more to the west.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
JB upped us to the 3-6 range but we are still on the border of the higher amounts area. So if it's tracking west, we could see more snow than predicted.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
NO!!! My 4x4 is still on blocks needing the new brake caliper bled. I ran out of daylight yesterday because of the collision on Fair Grounds Rd.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Already snowing in Fredrick, MD. News is saying to get all your errands down by noon because snow will start falling then. I will assume they mean DC so it sounds like it will start in SoMD earlier than the 6pm estimate I heard yesterday.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope