Snow??

NextJen

Raisin cane
It sure is pretty. I like to have one good snow and then I'm ready for Spring. Come on Spring!

Attachments

• snow2.jpg
    snow2.jpg
    594.5 KB · Views: 85
  • snow.jpg
    snow.jpg
    593.6 KB · Views: 88

NextJen

Raisin cane
I'm doing my part to guarantee that we don't get any more snow this winter. I cleaned off my truck and rearranged things in my garage to finally, after 12 1/2 years, put my truck in there! That has to be better than having a snow blower or a generator, right? :yahoo:

Attachments

• pre-garage.jpg
    pre-garage.jpg
    416.1 KB · Views: 104
  • garage1.jpg
    garage1.jpg
    295.6 KB · Views: 105

frequentflier

happy to be living
My back has been jacked up for a week now and it is difficult to walk and get around. Normally I would do all the snow removal on the property but my husband had the (dis) pleasure of doing it this time.
I did manage to get outside for a few minutes today and worked on a few bird feeders and walked the property and almost every native holly tree has sustained some damage. Fortunately, they are forgiving and we can use the dropped pieces for firewood but it pained me to see some of them literally snapped in half.
Back in my arm chair now watching the birds and heating my back (I alternate between heat and ice). I love the snow and cold and it sucks not being able to do much of anything.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I'm doing my part to guarantee that we don't get any more snow this winter. I cleaned off my truck and rearranged things in my garage to finally, after 12 1/2 years, put my truck in there! That has to be better than having a snow blower or a generator, right? :yahoo:

Much! :yahoo:

Snow blower was useless for this stuff. Dang it's shovel time on 300' of driveway if I can clear the trees off first.

Anyone heard from @Bonehead ? 😟

My back has been jacked up for a week now and it is difficult to walk and get around. Normally I would do all the snow removal on the property but my husband had the (dis) pleasure of doing it this time.
I did manage to get outside for a few minutes today and worked on a few bird feeders and walked the property and almost every native holly tree has sustained some damage. Fortunately, they are forgiving and we can use the dropped pieces for firewood but it pained me to see some of them literally snapped in half.
Back in my arm chair now watching the birds and heating my back (I alternate between heat and ice). I love the snow and cold and it sucks not being able to do much of anything.

You can cut hollies to the ground and they come back as shrubbery. I know from experience. I hope your back gets better real soon. :huggy:

frequentflier

happy to be living
You can cut hollies to the ground and they come back as shrubbery. I know from experience. I hope your back gets better real soon. :huggy:

Thanks, I have a call into the chiropractor. Husband wanted me to go to the ER a few days ago. Aah, no thanks!

frequentflier

happy to be living
Unless it's been more than a week, a doc will just tell you to go home and rest it, might give you a script for pain meds.

Feel better.
Thanks!
It has been more than a week now but I do have an appt with the chiropractor at noon. I just couldn't see going to the ER and having to sit in a cold room on an uncomfortable bed waiting for 4 hours or more to be seen. And probably several more hours for a possible xray/scan.
My lower back has locked up before but never for this duration. All the physical labor I did in the earlier years is catching up with me!

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Thanks!
It has been more than a week now but I do have an appt with the chiropractor at noon. I just couldn't see going to the ER and having to sit in a cold room on an uncomfortable bed waiting for 4 hours or more to be seen. And probably several more hours for a possible xray/scan.
My lower back has locked up before but never for this duration. All the physical labor I did in the earlier years is catching up with me!
Yeah, I get it. Been there a few times.

PJay

Thank you for sharing that! That was fun!

"Farmer's daughter." :lol: Smart and pretty girl 👍

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Well, I went out and cleared the remnants of the last snow storm from the Trailblazer. I also rode out to the corner store and filled the tank. Expect rain tonight.