Snowin it's azz off in Rockville

D

dmc854

Mikeinsmd said:
Our hero weathermen miss it again!! :killingme

Today Wintry Mix High
39° F

Precip: 50%

Periods of snow, sleet or freezing rain. High 39F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 50%.

Mikeinsmd

dmc854 said:
Today Wintry Mix High 39° F Precip: 50%
Periods of snow, sleet or freezing rain. High 39F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 50%.
That's not what they forecast yesterday!!! :loser: weathermen

The snow wasn't supposed to start until well after dark tonight. Looking at the traffic cameras, it looks like something is coming down up in Germantown area, doesn't look like anything in Rockville though. Roads look dry there. Nothing doing in Silver Spring.

D

dems4me

Nanny Pam said:
Go home, NOW dems.
You made me worry about you last time.
Didn't even answer my thread. hrumph. :mad:

sorry :blushing: :huggy:

can't leave for another 4 1/2 hours. But if it starts snowing here, I'm outta here... my big boss is skiing in Vale this week, the other is gosh only knows where, another one is in a good mood and bought me a vanilla latte from starbucks out of the blue and the other assignment holds no weight. :dance: Now, I wish it would start snowing!!!! :lol:

Mikeinsmd

dmc854 said:
He musta watched channel 7... :lmao:
:burning: Let me have my moment hating weathermen!! I'm jealous that I have to do my job accurately & they don't. It's my party and I'll..... he!! you know!! :lmao:

D

dmc854

Mikeinsmd said:
:burning: Let me have my moment hating weathermen!! I'm jealous that I have to do my job accurately & they don't. It's my party and I'll..... he!! you know!! :lmao:
:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy so so sorry. You do have to drive home and my commute is 6 miles. I beg your forgiveness :peace:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Mikeinsmd said:
:poorbaby: It's okay Mikey. You just let it all out.