Snyder does it AGAIN!!!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
You simply will not believe it when you hear what Snyder just blew on #5! Even you vets who are used to this will not believe it!!!

This is just unreal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is soooooo bad, it just may well make you think that even The Vin wasn't much of the problem, at all.

What a freaking nightmare!!!!!

I don't know whether to laugh or cry so, I will do both.

:killingme

:banghead:

:bawl:

Ponytail

Well, this confirms it. I just lost my 5'r for the week The Eagles are going to be laughing so flippin hard, they ain't gonna be worth squat tonight.

5 yr, $78 million extension for a life long over-rated, under achieving 33 year old that just got benched.

"...five-year contract extension that guarantees "Mac5" $40 million and could be worth as much as $88 million if the 33-year-old McNabb meets all the incentives in the deal."

:roflmao: *breath* :roflmao:

Last edited:

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
DC McDonalds' locations will begin offering a new sandwich called the McNabb. The cashier throws it at your feet or behind you. :killingme

(saw this on Twitter:lol:)

PsyOps

Pixelated
You simply will not believe it when you hear what Snyder just blew on #5! Even you vets who are used to this will not believe it!!!

This is just unreal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is soooooo bad, it just may well make you think that even The Vin wasn't much of the problem, at all.

What a freaking nightmare!!!!!

I don't know whether to laugh or cry so, I will do both.

:killingme

:banghead:

:bawl:

How long have I been screaming this about Snottie?

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Well, this confirms it. I just lost my 5'r for the week The Eagles are going to be laughing so flippin hard, they ain't gonna be worth squat tonight.

5 yr, $78 million extension for a life long over-rated, under achieving 33 year old that just got benched.

"...five-year contract extension that guarantees "Mac5" $40 million and could be worth as much as $88 million if the 33-year-old McNabb meets all the incentives in the deal."

:roflmao: *breath* :roflmao:

FLUSH!

That's what he would have been better off doing with that money.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Would rather spend all the dough on a quality offensive line.

McNabb is the least of this teams worries, however. He stops some of the bleeding. This team still needs a lot of pieces. This puzzle is scattered from Landover to Ashburn.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
How long have I been screaming this about Snottie?

Take a bow!

You gotta admit though, no matter how much you think he'll never stop doing silly things like this, that when he tops himself, again, that it still is kinda amazing, yeah?

PsyOps

Pixelated
Take a bow!

You gotta admit though, no matter how much you think he'll never stop doing silly things like this, that when he tops himself, again, that it still is kinda amazing, yeah?

I don't think any of this crap tops when Snottie thumbed his nose at fans and JK Cooke by naming the new stadium FedEx Field. He chose money over loyalty. That spelled it all out for me right there.

I'm amazed that fans continue to fill the seats and buy their stuff. I love the Skins and have since I was 5. Washington needs to stop this pinhead from further destroying the team, boycott them and run Snottie out of town.

BuddyLee

Football addict
So...are you guys done freakin' out about 10 million more in new money because that's all he's really getting.:lol:

This isn't a 5 year deal the way it is written. It's more like five, one year contracts with the option to get out at anytime and not lose much if any money at all.:howdy:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
So...are you guys done freakin' out about 10 million more in new money because that's all he's really getting.:lol:

This isn't a 5 year deal the way it is written. It's more like five, one year contracts with the option to get out at anytime and not lose much if any money at all.:howdy:

Thank you. I posted that in the other thread. People would rather whine. Hey, if it makes 'em feel good. :lol:

BuddyLee

Football addict
Thank you. I posted that in the other thread. People would rather whine. Hey, if it makes 'em feel good. :lol:
The sky is falling...:jameo:

There are far more important positions to worry about than the likes of QB on this team. WR and OL are seriously lacking. A game-breaking RB would be a nice luxury. We're not even delving into the defense' 3-4 needs.

This team is a few years at best away from removing Cerrato's mark and actually making their own brand name. Cerrato's dead carcass is gone but the room still smells seriously foul. Can't do it all in one season.

Larry Gude

Strung Out

It's not 40 guaranteed?