Snyder is raping football fans.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
It does...

Larry Gude said:
...work with TV! :lmao:

if you drink enough. :shrug: If you drink significant amounts, then the tv will start watching you.

I know. I've experienced it.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I love the hockey and I do believe the beer is a couple bucks more at the Verizon center, as is the food and everything else. :lol: But I try to eat before hand though and I don't drink a lot, so no biggie. Though sometimes those $20 nachos are hard to resist. :lmao:

The point is, you know that you will be paying through the nose at any venue - whether Nissian Pavillion or FedEx field. :shrug: Also, though hockey fans are some of the best imho, if someone was being an arse and spilling food/drinks cursing etc., I'd expect Security to do something about it.

If this is all such an uncomfortable experience, stay home and watch it on the tv. :shrug:

LordStanley

I know nothing
migtig said:
I love the hockey and I do believe the beer is a couple bucks more at the Verizon center, as is the food and everything else. :lol: But I try to eat before hand though and I don't drink a lot, so no biggie. Though sometimes those $20 nachos are hard to resist. :lmao:

The point is, you know that you will be paying through the nose at any venue - whether Nissian Pavillion or FedEx field. :shrug: Also, though hockey fans are some of the best imho, if someone was being an arse and spilling food/drinks cursing etc., I'd expect Security to do something about it.

If this is all such an uncomfortable experience, stay home and watch it on the tv. :shrug:

I agree, hockey fans are the best :whistle:

Sheardelight

There is a reason why the Redskins are the richest franchise in the NFL...Snyder. Been to six flags since he took it over? Their prices went up too. I still believe the fans that come into the stadium and root for a team other than the redskins should have to pay more. Dallas fans should pay triple. Would'nt that be easier? :shrug:

LordStanley

I know nothing
Sheardelight said:
There is a reason why the Redskins are the richest franchise in the NFL...Snyder. Been to six flags since he took it over? Their prices went up too. I still believe the fans that come into the stadium and root for a team other than the redskins should have to pay more. Dallas fans should pay triple. Would'nt that be easier? :shrug:

Pay who triple???

Season ticket holders probably sell off more tickets to other fans then the skins organization does.

Im an eagles fan, and every game I have been to over the last 3 years have been from season ticket holders selling me the seats

Sheardelight

LordStanley said:
Pay who triple???

Season ticket holders probably sell off more tickets to other fans then the skins organization does.

Im an eagles fan, and every game I have been to over the last 3 years have been from season ticket holders selling me the seats

Pay triple for anything they buy in the stadium. I have to agree with you I too have bought tickets. I don't know how people afford season tickets they are outrageous even for the nosebleed section. If I want to deal with a bunch of drunk people acting crazy I'll just stay home. But I have to say you need to go to one redskins game just for the experience. There is nothing like it.

Mrgaritavill

Hail to the Redskins!
Redskins games are awesome. It is definitely NOT the same to sit at home or in a bar and watch a game on TV. So what if they are expensive! Its worth every penny. I have not and will not ever regret a penny spent on season tickets or other game expenses.

Otter

Nothing to see here
Mrgaritavill said:
Redskins games are awesome. It is definitely NOT the same to sit at home or in a bar and watch a game on TV. So what if they are expensive! Its worth every penny. I have not and will not ever regret a penny spent on season tickets or other game expenses.

Fedex will never match RFK for watching skins games.

Mrgaritavill

Hail to the Redskins!
otter said:
Fedex will never match RFK for watching skins games.

I have heard that. Too bad I was in elementary school then and dont remember much of RFK. Have you heard rumors of Snyder wanting to build ANOTHER stadium in the next few years? I know they were talking about it a lot at the end of last season but I havent heard much since.