So a gas freak out is going on?

UglyBear

v22XfPA.jpg

Remember you always have options.
Exactly how pretty does a man need to be? Cause I know some guys who would have done it for free, but they ain’t that good looking

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
The nephew said every gas station he passed between great Mills and Mechanicsville have long lines.
I gassed up at BJ's this afternoon, cars were lined up 3 and 4 deep for the pumps.
The fat effer in front of me was filling 8 or 9 gas cans as well as his pickup.

Grumpy

I gassed up at BJ's this afternoon, cars were lined up 3 and 4 deep for the pumps.
The fat effer in front of me was filling 8 or 9 gas cans as well as his pickup.
I went to gas up one of my cars at WaWa in PF, in normal times its irritating for people to turn their pump on and go inside to order a sandwich or buy a soda, blocking the pump while they were shopping...Well, the car in front of me was done pumping their gas(with a credit card) and left their car blocking the pump and went inside. I was able to go around them to the pump in front and got gas. While I was leaving, she came out with what looked like a bag of 3 or 4 sandwiches. I just don't understand people that can't see...3 and 4 cars backed up at each island and she was oblivious to it.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I went to gas up one of my cars at WaWa in PF, in normal times its irritating for people to turn their pump on and go inside to order a sandwich or buy a soda, blocking the pump while they were shopping...Well, the car in front of me was done pumping their gas(with a credit card) and left their car blocking the pump and went inside. I was able to go around them to the pump in front and got gas. While I was leaving, she came out with what looked like a bag of 3 or 4 sandwiches. I just don't understand people that can't see...3 and 4 cars backed up at each island and she was oblivious to it.
They are the most annoying.

Louise

This is not a coincidence. And, they will blame Trump because of Russia Russia. I get it, now, that they are trying to Rusha Rusha their Marxist\Communist agenda through as fast as they can before it is proven that the prez election was a total fraud. It has been 4 months that Biden was inaugurated. 50 Exec orders and all the other crap of trying to block recounts. It is in OUR face, now. Stay vigilant, y’all. Happy gas hunting. Another effort for shut down. Don’t forget to wear a mask while pumping.

Edit. Just like Parler being down for days without explanation. And, let US not forget the fence around Our Capitol that they want to make a state. Where would our Capitol be? Is that a good question? God bless the USA

Last edited:

UglyBear

This is not a coincidence. And, they will blame Trump because of Russia Russia. I get it, now, that they are trying to Rusha Rusha their Marxist\Communist agenda through as fast as they can before it is proven that the prez election was a total fraud. It has been 4 months that Biden was inaugurated. 50 Exec orders and all the other crap of trying to block recounts. It is in OUR face, now. Stay vigilant, y’all. Happy gas hunting. Another effort for shut down. Don’t forget to wear a mask while pumping. God bless the USA.
How is MoCo for gas?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
How is MoCo for gas?

I gassed up at 5 am at the Shell @ 355 and Rollins Ave. $ 3.01 regular .... and there were 3 other vehicles getting gas when I drove in

NO One is ever here at 5 am ... in 18 months at the most I have seen one vehicle leaving the station

The Shell near my house look normal ... I should have stopped there ... gas was $ 2.89

Kinnakeet

Democrat

mdff21

When they walk away after starting the pump, I walk up and click the nozzle off. Usually they come back put the nozzle away and drive off. Won't get to far on a few gallons.

snowygirl

They had diesel and regular, what else were you expecting heating oil and LPG?
[/QUOTE/]

um no of course not, I guess I should’ve mentioned they were out of the higher grades of gas. But since I mentioned they only had diesel and regular it would be easy to understand, the others were out.

Louise

How is MoCo for gas?

I live in Olney. By midday, no gas to be had. Thank goodness we were 3/4 full on both cars. I worry about my son-in-law who owns a landscape biz. Neighbors drove back from Long Island, today, and said had no trouble finding gas. Hopefully, it will get back to normal soon. Daughter has to drive to Linthicum Heights on Sat. for a baby shower.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Prince Frederick Safeway, Shell station at the intersection of Rt. 4 and W. Dares Beach had gas this evening about 5:30. Wawa over near the hospital did, too. :yay: