So another POS criminal cant' behave himself and Atlanta burns...

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Tell the guy to go home, walk it off, offer a ride or get him a cab .... instead of pressing the breathalyzer / DUI route
So let someone driving drunk off the hook scott-free?

Hmmmm.... Yeah. That'll have a wonderful spread of future ramifications.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
yeah really ..... the guy was asleep in his car, the police had to wake him up ffs ......

Chris0nllyn

Tell the guy to go home, walk it off, offer a ride or get him a cab .... instead of pressing the breathalyzer / DUI route

We've seen a self-described police officer come on this forum and say that he's let someone who was drunk go home without issue.

We've seen posts on this forum of people saying what it was like in the "good ole days" when cops would follow you home.

Now it's "OMG what a silly idea!"

But either way, it's where we are. We as a society have determined that drunk driving is a scourge on society and we voluntarily give our rights away because some people can't responsibly consume an (legal) intoxicant. We also, as a society, have said that if you grab a cop's weapon or try to use a weapon against an officer, deadly force can and likely will be used. The guy grabbed the taser and fired it back at one of the officers, so he got shot. I personally don't see a problem with this shooting and think it's strange the cases these people attach themselves to. I think the EMS chick whose house they busted in a killed her was a good case to get behind, but not this one.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
We also, as a society, have said that if you grab a cop's weapon or try to use a weapon against an officer, deadly force can and likely will be used. The guy grabbed the taser and fired it back at one of the officers, so he got shot. I personally don't see a problem with this shooting and think it's strange the cases these people attach themselves to.

I have NO Problem with the shooting, I'm just saying it did not have to go that far .....

The guy was already off the street, take his keys, get him cab, give him a ride home

Chris0nllyn

I have NO Problem with the shooting, I'm just saying it did not have to go that far .....

The guy was already off the street, take his keys, get him cab, give him a ride home

I thought the cops were pretty cordial in the video. The flip side, the guys should acknowledge the fact that he's breaking the law, take his lump, then live to see his daughter graduate, get married, etc. I think you'd agree there's not enough personal responsibility now-a-days.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm still wondering why all these people are getting falling down shitface drunk at children's birthday parties.

Reactions: BOP

Midnightrider

I thought the cops were pretty cordial in the video. The flip side, the guys should acknowledge the fact that he's breaking the law, take his lump, then live to see his daughter graduate, get married, etc. I think you'd agree there's not enough personal responsibility now-a-days.
Yep. He was just getting a dui. Roll with it and you are out of jail in the morning.

it is funny that people want to flash back to the old days. You can buy drinks at a drive threw and people are advocating for cops to follow drunks home or give them a lift. MADD isn’t going to like this one bit......

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Gurps, I have no doubt that you'd be wanting to behead the guy if you'd been stuck in the drive-thru behind him.

How many cops would it take to give every drunk in Atlanta a ride home? You all do this stupid chit where you confuse small towns with enormous cities and it makes me want to punch you and tell you to get your ass out and see some of this country.

Auntie Biache'

Attachments

• Rayshard.JPG
    Rayshard.JPG
    136.7 KB · Views: 117

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
It's always the same story.

Dirtbag criminal gets himself shot... Next thing the riots start and the news makes him out to be the second coming of Christ.