So Caitlin Clark....

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Some of the black players are all z-snap because of the attention Clark is getting. "WAAAAAHHH!!! RACIIIIIIISSSSSTTTTT!"

It's unusual for a white girl to compete like that. Can we agree that typically the black girls are the standouts?

So white girl succeeding in a black arena makes them lose their sh*t, BUUUUUUUUT when a black person succeeds in something Democrats consider "white"....man, you can't get a word in edgewise for the cooing and exclaiming and overpraising.

So who's the racist again? 🤔

WingsOfGold

Some of the black players are all z-snap because of the attention Clark is getting. "WAAAAAHHH!!! RACIIIIIIISSSSSTTTTT!"

It's unusual for a white girl to compete like that. Can we agree that typically the black girls are the standouts?

So white girl succeeding in a black arena makes them lose their sh*t, BUUUUUUUUT when a black person succeeds in something Democrats consider "white"....man, you can't get a word in edgewise for the cooing and exclaiming and overpraising.

Why don't coloreds play games they invented? I dunno, eating people?

• Haha
Reactions: BOP

22AcaciaAve

I don't know why they are complaining. Caitlan Clark is adding interest and viewership to the WNBA. That translates into more sponsors and more dollars for the TV contracts which adds up to more revenue for the WNBA which in turn will boost WNBA salaries. Don't shoot the goose that lays the golden egg!

BOP

I ate uncle bosey.jpg

BOP

I don't know why they are complaining. Caitlan Clark is adding interest and viewership to the WNBA. That translates into more sponsors and more dollars for the TV contracts which adds up to more revenue for the WNBA which in turn will boost WNBA salaries. Don't shoot the goose that lays the golden egg!
They don't want to boost the WNBA's salaries unless they can take it from men.

BOP

Diversity - not you.jpg

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

Ever notice that most black women basketball players are pretty much hideous looking. Now comes Caitlin, a good looking, non-cornrow, no hair extensions, non-confrontational, articulate White woman, unintentionally, hogging he spotlight. Those black women are getting a proper schooling; On civility, on demeanor, and appropriate decorum.

Clem72

The average WNBA game still pulls like 1/10th the views of a new Blippi video on YouTube, it's throwing away money advertising with them to begin with.

edit.

Actually now I think I agree. There's zero chance Nike earns back that $20m endorsement even if Caitlin Clark triples the total WNBA viewership (which would almost bring it up to "toddlers & tiaras" numbers). With that in mind, the endorsement is 100% a bandwagon look-at-me supporting women's sports action to grab headlines, which they could have done with any member of the WNBA at any time. So waiting for years and finally picking the one popular white girl is sus.

/s

Last edited: