So E.Jean Carroll...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You know, the batshit crazy "Trump raped me in a busy dressing room at a high end department store" broad.

How long before she's in prison? Then she can accuse Michael Avenatti and the rest of the fascist plotters of rape.

It's interesting reading the newstards acting like she'll actually see a dime of that money. "Ooh, how are you going to spend your $83 mil?" I think we all know that was a bullshit jury with a bullshit verdict and Trump will win on appeal.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

HemiHauler

You know, the batshit crazy "Trump raped me in a busy dressing room at a high end department store" broad.

How long before she's in prison? Then she can accuse Michael Avenatti and the rest of the fascist plotters of rape.

It's interesting reading the newstards acting like she'll actually see a dime of that money. "Ooh, how are you going to spend your $83 mil?" I think we all know that was a bullshit jury with a bullshit verdict and Trump will win on appeal.

What is the basis of the appeal?

HemiHauler

Clem72

Yea, you know that appeals of cases like this don’t address facts which have already been litigated, right home boy?
Sure, why would facts matter when the case wasn't about a rape but rather about defamation. As far as I know they didn't consider whether the original claim was true or not.

Person A calls person B a rapist.
Person B says, no you're nuts.
Person A says this meaning is defaming me by not admitting to my unsubstantiated claims! Gimme money!

How this wasn't a defamation case against her to begin with I don't understand. She's the one that made outlandish claims.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What is the basis of the appeal?

Because this is America and people are allowed to appeal outrageously onerous verdicts in this country.

Also in this country you're allowed to respond to accusations.

AND you're allowed to call people who lie about you and accuse you of a criminal act "liars". There's no law against that and if anything Trump should be suing the chit out of this mentally ill whore. She defamed him, not the other way around.

Reactions: BOP

Tech

Have they ever been seen in the same room?

Attachments

• Arthur-Engoron.jpg
    Arthur-Engoron.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 23
  • c4903c945d8ba50525a692480e39f9b6b4-24-e-jean-carroll.rsquare.w400.jpg
    c4903c945d8ba50525a692480e39f9b6b4-24-e-jean-carroll.rsquare.w400.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 29
  • Haha
Reactions: BOP

HemiHauler

Because this is America and people are allowed to appeal outrageously onerous verdicts in this country.

Also in this country you're allowed to respond to accusations.

AND you're allowed to call people who lie about you and accuse you of a criminal act "liars". There's no law against that and if anything Trump should be suing the chit out of this mentally ill whore. She defamed him, not the other way around.

:crazy:

Gonna be a disappointing year for you, Pookums!

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
"Ooh, how are you going to spend your $83 mil?" I think we all know that was a bullshit jury with a bullshit verdict and Trump will win on appeal.

Bitter Old Bitch Party of One .... an article this morning, the miserable old cnt

I'm going to piss off Trump and spend his money on things Trump Hates