So Excited!!!

Bonehead

What I like is that it works for an hours old egg or a store bought old egg that has been stored awhile.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I bought a two-pack of seasoned pork tenderloin filets from BJs last weekend and decided to try cooking one in the Instant Pot. I seared the pork on all sides in a little olive oil in the IP, removed it, then added about a cup and a half of chicken stock to the pot, scrapping the bottom to mix all the goody into it. Added a chopped up Vidalia onion and about a pound of baby carrots, seasoned with a bit of Mrs. Dash, placed the tenderloin on top, then cooked on high pressure for 7 minutes then let it naturally release for another 7. Delicious and so tender!

I was a non-believer as to how life changing an "Instapot" CV o yo old be until a good friend gave me her 8 quart Elite Bistro as she had received a Ninja Foodie for Christmas. I am in love with this thing!

Yummy, what kind?

I have a skirt steak that has been soaking in fajita marinade. I'll put it on the grill and finish it off in the IP.
Chicken tortilla soup. I save and freeze the juice when I make my homemade salsa in the summer then use that as the base stock because it is loaded with all the nutrients and exceptional flavor. I add chicken breast, black beans, diced tomatoes, cilantro, chicken stock and a huge bag of the frozen mixed veggies. I add other seasonings as desired to take it on whatever direction I want the taste to go.